𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Start from the beginning

However, as soon as he kicked open the door he realised that his image had been a little bit too far fletched and flushed red, rubbing his temples. He was way too stressed. Still, he didn't fail to notice the increase in security. There was even a camera placed only millimetres outside of shower. He wasn't too surprised though; it's not as though MediHeal had ever really had a respect for privacy.

He reached over and yanked at the bathroom cupboard, the handle falling off his hands. Throwing the knob away, and grinning as it smashed a shower tile, he peered inside the cupboard. They had been a little more strict that last time he'd taken a visit- no razor, no floss, not even a toilet brush. These people were really taking no risks.

Jungkook hummed, slightly annoyed by the lack of basic essentials, but accepting anyway. No use whining- it would result to nothing but a bad mood.

Peering once more in the cupboard, as though praying that something he hadn't spotted before would suddenly appear, he let out an exasperated sigh, slamming the door. Just as the cupboard ceased rattling from the force of the door hitting its frame, a noise floated in from the main room of the cell. Jungkook's eyebrows furrowed and his gaze darkened as his hand clenched into a fist by his side. Maybe it was finally time for his punishment.

However, as he apprehensively shuffled into the room, eyes flickering left and right, the only thing faced before him was a single woman. Dr Choi.

His blood boiled at the mere sight of her. Despite his mother being an absolute witch and teaching him nothing useful in life, Jin had helped to raise the boy morally. His most important rule was this, 'avoid violence- only use force as a way of defence.' Jungkook had stuck with that mantra, as he did with many teachings that the older boy had supplied for his entire life. However, in that moment, his anger wasn't something that could simply be snuffed. There were plenty of people involved in the operations of MediHeal laboratory but none so much as this woman. She deserved to die for all Jungkook cared.

Storming forward, he reached out to grab the collar of the woman's lab coat. He didn't care than an onslaught of guards would be anticipating every move, waiting to pounce on his vulnerable form. He didn't care if they tased him. In fact, he didn't even care if they permanently sedated him (which they had threatened Hayeon with plenty of times prior). They could do all they wanted to him as long as he got a good hit on this she-devil. After all, revenge is sweet.

However, his plan didn't proceed as expected and, as he went to get a good grip, his arm slipped through the body as though it was a ghost. His step faltered and he almost fell as he blinked down at the woman. Was it even a woman? He held out an arm again and slowly swept the limb sideways. Once more, he failed to touch anything solid and his arm went straight through the body.

He glared, his lips pulled into a pouty grimace, as he attempted for one final try. Nothing- just thin air.

"That's really going to get you no where," the ghost muttered, a small smile flickering onto the face. "This is one of our newest investments. I can talk to you all I want without even being in the same room. Isn't it remarkable?"

That made sense; computer technology was becoming too enhanced these days, especially considering the fact that MediHeal had somehow replicated Dr Choi into a virtual, augmented doppelgänger of herself. It was remarkable and, if Jungkook had been in any other state of mind, he might have paused to ogle at it for a moment. Unfortunately for him, marvellous inventions were the least of his concerns.