𝐓𝐖𝐎

a/n: i'm not going to just tell you Hayeon's power...

where's the fun in that ;)

[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎]

"Okay, no messing around. You have to tell me everything," I announced to the five boys, all squeezed together on a two man sofa, minus Yoongi you insisted on perching on the arm rest.

After Namjoon had recovered, which took five long minutes of groaning continually, Yoongi directed us towards the living room. As soon as my foot passed the threshold, I knew that I hadn't underestimated the fact that something had gone horribly wrong.

First things first, my suspicions of MediHeal capturing both Jungkook and Seokjin was entirely accurate, a fact I figured by simply noticing their absence. Secondly, the atmosphere of the room was dismal. No one even bothered to look up as the three of us entered the room, instead optioning to glare holes into the wooden floor below their feet.

"There's not much too it," Hoseok mumbled, his voice only barely hearable. He lifted the sleeve of his shirt, ripped and threadbare from the day's events, and dabbed at his eyes. Their were no tears- I think he was too numb for tears- but it probably felt like the most respectable thing to do in the moment. I'm sure that, if he didn't have an audience, he'd be throwing chairs around and causing as much havoc as his flurry of rage would allow before he broke down. "Jin and Jungkook have gone. That's it."

"We need to get out of here. They might return for the rest of us," Yoongi announced randomly, changing the subject in a matter of seconds.

Even though he had retained his snarky, snooty attitude, I could tell that something had shifted within him. It wasn't like Yoongi to change a conversation so insistently. He was obviously avoiding this heartfelt conversation as much as possible. Like everyone else, the pain was too sore.

"We're not going anywhere. Not till you tell me what the hell is going on! Why is Namjoon hurt? What the hell does 'one of us' mean?" I asked, my voice rising on several notes. I was tired, weak, worried and mildly pissed off- 4 things you didn't want to put together.

"Did anything happen at the field Hayeon?" Namjoon asked meekly, massaging his wrists. He looked the most exhausted out of everyone and that was really saying something.

"A lot happened," I said, screwing up my eyes as I willed the memories to appear once more. There was a sigh of mild annoyance, probably from Yoongi, before a question popped into my head. "That is the problem, right? You can't touch me; it causes pain? That's what happened to Namjoon."

"Well done, you figured it out," Yoongi drawled, pressing his palms together in a mocking, slow clap.

I shot him a fierce look and Jimin elbowed him in the gut, a grunt of pain arising from his mouth. Once I was certain that he wouldn't come out with another sarcastic retort, I asked a second question that was niggling the back of my brain. "If that's the case, how am I here?"

"Yoongi found you and I used my enhancement to lift you. We only barely managed it."

"Why? Did MediHeal return?" I asked, a sudden blockade clogging up the back of my throat. Having Jin and Jungkook stolen away was bad enough but having to worry about another injury, on top of Jimin's already prominent one, was something I wasn't sure we could handle. I looked around, scanning each person from head to toe and searching for an outward signs of suffering but no one looked as though they were particularly in pain, minus Namjoon who kept whimpering from time to time.

"Actually no. They all left once the plane departed," Namjoon leaned forwards, placing his chin in the cup of his hands. "But, you are-" he coughed, a sudden flush appearing on his collarbone and neck. "Adverse to our enhancements. Lifting you was...very difficult."