𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

a/n: i promise i'll make a schedule soon but, for now, enjoy this chapter... or not
poor jungkook isn't going to have a fun time

(`∀')Ψ

[ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ]

"Let go of me!" Jungkook shouted angrily, as the soldiers wrestled him out the door of the plane and away from Jin.

Jin- he had to stay with Jin. He had risked everything for Jin... even Hayeon. The remorse was eating his alive but, no matter how much shame he was feeling, nothing would distract him from the most pressing issue- the separation of the two of them. He'd wishfully hoped that, if he sacrificed himself willingly, they'd allow the boys to stay together. He scoffed at his naivety, already knowing that MediHeal's leniency didn't stretch that far.

Still, Jungkook wasn't the type of person to give up and he continued to struggle with a fierce persistency.

"Get off," he grunted, throwing his shoulder backwards and dislodging the grip that clung there. If he hadn't spent so much time fighting Jeno, this probably would have been a walk in the park but, like everyone in the vicinity, the day's events had exhausted him.

As he went to elbow another approaching solider, he felt a cold sensation at the back of his neck. Pausing, he swung round to be faced with the Captain, holding out a taser gun in his usual menacing fashion.

"You're going to walk with them. If you don't, Hangyeol will tase you. Got it?" The captain smirked, his silver tooth glinting.

With an unwavering glare, he motioned outwards and 'Hangyeol', a man who looked almost prepubescent, rushed out. The Captain slapped the gun into the trembling hands before giving one final, wide mouthed sneer at Jungkook. "I'll be seeing you soon. We're going to have a lot of fun together."

"I look forward to it," Jungkook snarled, shooting daggers at the man. Captain had acquired the upper hand in way too many situations prior and Jungkook was not willing to let him have that sort of power again. Still, the idea of being tased was a degrading and unpleasant one and he ultimately decided to give up this particular fight.

This 'Hangyeol' man and his little posse steered the boy towards a back door where he'd seen Jin being escorted only minutes earlier. Were they bringing them together? It was an optimistic thought but still uplifting. In fact, Jungkook felt almost refreshed to know that his friend was here. The last time he'd been dragged through this entrance, he'd been alone and scared and there had been an menacing audience watching. He assumed that it was at that moment when Hayeon noticed him for the first time.

It wasn't as if Jungkook had been allowed to wander the corridors aimlessly during his last stay but he'd never forget this particular route. He knew where they were taking him and he was already dreading it.

"Home sweet home," Hangyeol scoffed, placing a hand onto a scanner and beaming as it flashed green. This guy had obviously only been recently promoted- his appalling satisfaction was a dead give away.

He held out a mocking hand and Jungkook scowled, his forehead creased as he attempted to take a deep breath. He'd never realised how much of a nightmare this place was until now and he was beginning to feel the panic.

Steered through a surveillance room and another locked door was the place he had been dreading most. His old cell.

Their was a click of a lock and, it was only at that moment, when Jungkook realised that they'd abandoned him in the room. He was mildly surprised, he had at least expected a beating (not that Hangyeol would have even managed to land a hit with those matchstick arms), and wearily stepped forward. For all he knew, there could be a swarm of soldiers waiting to bombard him from the en-suite bathroom.