𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

a/n: I've been nice recently... not anymore :)

Honestly though, I really enjoyed writing this chapter and have had it saved in my chapters for MONTHS. It's been so hard keeping some of this a secret.

Also, if you don't understand something in this chapter it will probably be explained later in the book :D

[ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 ]

Jin didn't know where he was. Actually, that was a lie; he did know where he was. It was obvious knowledge that he had been herded back to MediHeal laboratory but, his exact whereabouts in the building, was uncertain. At the current moment he sat alone, tied to a metal chair situated in a plain white room. He wondered what the purpose of the empty room was originally but, after spotting the dark table-leg marks on the floor, he recognised that this must have been some office of sorts that they'd emptied for whatever reason they'd dragged him here for.

The journey to the laboratory had been the worse half an hour of the boy's entire existence. It was somewhat a blur of deep emotion and his brain struggled to wrap itself around reality. Why was he here? Why didn't they take Jimin or, even Taehyung? Why was he the chosen victim (not that he was complaining; he'd rather suffer a thousand times over than have to watch the others hurt)? And, the question that haunted his mind the most- why was Jungkook here?

As soon as the plane had landed, the two boys had been ripped apart by a stampede of armed soldiers. Jin didn't remember much after that- just a lot of screams, mostly from himself.

"Ahh, you're awake. Good," a woman announced, throwing open the door with a sort of predatory grace. Jin didn't recognise the woman- she was still young, probably early 30s, and dressed formally, almost excessively. Her ghastly scarlet coloured heels clacked against the marble floor as she approached Jin, an almost friendly look on her face. Luckily, Jin didn't fall for the woman's deceiving looks and instantly recoiled, pulling away as much as the rope, tied around his wrists, allowed him to.

"You probably don't know me. My name is Kim Choi." She introduced, the red lipstick, matching the colour of her shoes, twisting up into an almost sinister smirk. It was as if she was trying to be welcoming but failing dismally. Jin could read these type of people like a book; they were all rotten to the core.

"I've heard of you," Jin replied staring directly into the eyes of the devil, quite literally. He'd heard about his notorious 'Dr Choi' from both Hayeon and Jungkook. Both accounts had been negative, to say the least.

"Good, then we don't need formal introductions." The woman waved a pointed finger towards the door and it swung open, a soldier entering with a chair in hand. She didn't thank him as he placed the seat down and, as soon as the man had left, she took a seat, kicking off her heels and putting up her feet. Jin wanted to cringe but managed to withdraw the facial expression. "I'm sure you're confused about what's happening here."

"I really don't care about anything. I just want to know where Jungkook is."

The woman rolled her eyes, clicking her tongue. "Test Subject 312 is receiving appropriate... retribution for his actions. Don't worry, you'll see him soon but, for now, I don't want to focus on him. I want to focus on you." He didn't even want to imagine what that entailed.

On the final word, she leaned forwards so that her chin was in her hands and her elbows rested on her knees. That near entranced look made Jin gulp, head flashing around from a possible exit route. She noticed and let out a dainty laugh, holding a hand up to cover her mouth as though she actually cared about manners. "Don't look so alarmed. I'm only here for a little chat."