The Street Fight

Adrianna's POV

The day goes by pretty fast. We all skipped like a week of school because of everything that has been going on with me moving here so I spend the day doing some work. Lexi went home in the morning. I decided to just use my same courses as I had in LA, and they let my grades transfer, so I would just continue with new teachers and a new school. I still had a week that I missed, which took forever to cover up.

I have my fight in two hours and my brothers are also going. I told them I'm just going to go to the park while they are gone for 'business stuff' as they say. I couldn't stay home since they have cameras and would know if I snuck off. I'm taking bodyguards with me and I'll pay them off later. I dress in a hoodie and leggings since I'm going to change at my secret penthouse. Yes, I have a secret house here since I don't want them to accidentally see any of my mission stuff or my mask or anything like that.

"We're leaving!" A couple voices yell from downstairs.

"Okay! Have fun with whatever work stuff you are doing!" I yell back. I hear the door close. My brothers are overprotective for sure, but they still have their limits. They may hate my clothing, but they know better than to argue on that topic. Even with being home alone or something, they don't need someone to babysit me as long as I have my bodyguards. A boyfriend is the one thing that they won't budge on though.

When I know they have all definitely left, I decided to grab my car and leave. I already paid off the guards to just wait at my penthouse. I drive to my penthouse and see that it has been furnished. Last time I was here it was very empty, outside of my boxes, so I hired someone to fix it up.

 Last time I was here it was very empty, outside of my boxes, so I hired someone to fix it up

I go into my closet to find some clothes to wear. I always wear just a bra since I need my dragon tattoo on my back to show. It's a really intricate tattoo.

My mask and dragon tattoo are basically my symbols so you can tell that I'm The Masked Temptress

My mask and dragon tattoo are basically my symbols so you can tell that I'm The Masked Temptress. That's why I always have to hide that tattoo. I decide to go with a lululemon bra and leggings.

After grabbing my mask and wrap for my hands, I go down to my hidden car

After grabbing my mask and wrap for my hands, I go down to my hidden car. I can't go in my regular car since my brothers would see it. I keep one car that nobody sees so I can drive in it when I'm The Masked Temptress. Today is going to be a little harder since I haven't trained properly in a couple days.

I drive to the fight and park outside. Heads turn my way because nobody knew I moved here. Everyone in the underwork knows of The Masked Temptress and they knew I live in LA. You generally only fight where you live unless it's an international fight. I have always fought in LA, and here I am in New York. That makes it pretty clear that I moved here. Let's hope my brothers and Lucas don't match them. It's pretty crazy so they probably won't ever even imagine it.

I walk in with my mask on and my tattoo showing. Heads are turning my way in surprise. I confidently walk to the front and pay for the fight entry. I never change my hair color or anything because as long as my mask and tattoo are hidden, I'm generally fine. I'm in a little more trouble with my brothers digging in but I can't change it now anyway. Everybody already knows my hair color and height and figure.

"The next fight is going to be the champion of tonight against The Masked Temptress! That's right ladies and gentleman, The Masked Temptress is here fighting today!" I hear the speaker. Cheers erupt in excitement. Well, looks like I really need to try today. I can't lose my fight in a new arena, even if it's against someone who hadn't lost the whole night. I walk to the side and wrap my hands since they aren't doing any bare fist fighting today. As I wrap my hands, I look around, taking in everyone. I find my brothers along with Lucas, Lexi, Liam, and Noah. Well, at least I have three people there protecting my identity. They catch my eye and I do a slight head nod that nobody else notices.

I remember that I'm still hurt on the very side of my left rib, from my last fight. Looks like I actually do have a weakness today. I watch the fight, studying both people. Since this is the last fight before mine, I'm going to be going against one of them, so I search for both of their weaknesses. The guy with brunette hair wins. Dimitri. Shit. Since when is he here in New York. He is one of the only other people who know my whole life. My secret identity, my secret brothers, all of it. Dimitri is the heir for the Russian mafia. They work with the Italian and American mafia sometimes. I have done a lot of missions for them and we have gotten closer. He is one of my best friends. We also kinda like each other and promised if we are ever living in the same place, we would try us out. If it doesn't work, he will still always be one of my best friends, so what's the harm in trying?

I snap out of my thoughts to see that it's now my turn to get into the ring. I walk up and I could see a sudden realization go through Dimitri's eyes as he realises I'm here. That means I've moved here. He winks at me, giving me acknowledgment that he knows we have to talk later.

We get into fighting positions. As the round starts, we punch, jab, kick, and defend. Dimitri is also a pretty good fighter so we both have to work hard. As I lean to punch an open spot on his face, I feel a punch to my left rib. I literally fall down in pain. Shit. I should have protected that better. Worry fills Dimitris eyes, along with Lexi, Liam, and Noah. I get up slowly, pretending that it doesn't hurt as bad as it does. I let my anger take over and fight. A couple painfully long minutes later, I have Dimitri held down and he taps out.

I get up quickly and go to a hidden corner right after they announce me as the winner. I angle myself to see the bruise that is still healing. Shit, it's a lot worse. That punch pretty much undid any healing that had already happened.

"Hey! Are you okay? What happened?" I hear a familiar voice behind me.

"I'm fine Demitri. Don't worry. I hurt myself really bad on the same spot last fight and it hadn't fully recovered yet." I turn to show him. He exhales sharply.

"I'm so sorry. Here, I'll help you wrap the rib." He grabs to wrap and slowly wraps my ribs. After it's finished, we start catching up.

"So, you're in New York." Dimitri states.

"Yeah, my brothers found me, and my stepfather is dead so I moved here."

"Right."

"Yup." We stand in silence, staring into each other's eyes for a little bit. I clear my throat to interrupt our silence.

"Sooo."

"Well, you're in New York Now. You already know your brothers. We can still keep your identity hidden in front of them. So, I guess, my question is, would you like to go on a date with me?"

"Yeah, I'd like that." I reply, smiling.

"I have to go. I have to be back home soon otherwise my brothers are gonna question what I did for so long at a park." I give him a small kiss on the cheek and he turns head.

"Bye. Tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow. Bye Dimitri."

I then leave to get back to my penthouse. I change back into all my regular stuff and grab my car. The bodyguards follow me home. I decide to spend the rest of the day finishing my homework.