A Mission

Adrianna's POV

I have to get ready for my first mission in New York today. Lexi is covering for me with my brothers and I'm pretty sure she told Liam and Noah so they can help if needed. The one thing for sure is that I have to complete this mission, but my brothers can't know about my secret identity at any cost. I walk downstairs for breakfast in my oversized shirt I wore at night and some shorts I just slipped on. I have to go for a fancy auction so I can't exactly go sit in front of the boys in what I'm going to wear today.

"Hey guys!"

"Hey. What are you doing today?" Antonio asks me from the head of the table.

"I'm hanging out with Lexi and we're going shopping."

"Can we come?" Leonardo, Lorenzo, and Luca ask.

"Sorry guys. It's a girls day." "Which reminds me, can we leave those guards here. What are the chances of actually getting in trouble with your competitors. Why do we need all these guards? Are they actually violent or something?" I decide to ask, wanting to see how they respond.

"They are going. That's final." Antonio demands in a serious voice. I was going to argue back just to pull their leg but then I realized that one of them may decide to follow me today if I do. That can't happen.

"Fine. I will figure out what you are hiding though. You didn't answer my questions." The boys glance at Antonio slightly a little worried before composing themselves again.

"Whatever you say princess." Antonio replied.

"Okay, well I'm going to get ready and leave for Lexi's. I will be back in the evening." I then go back to my room. It takes around an hour and a half to drive to the Hamptons and I have to get there on time or the yacht will leave. I have around half an hour so I grab a dress which is flattering so it works with my mission. It's white since that's the theme for the whole party. I put on the revealing dress along with some jewelry.

And finish getting ready

And finish getting ready. I sneak out the back since I can just pretend they didn't see me leave.

The drive consists of me checking to make sure I have my knives strapped to my thigh and covered, while also going over the mission. It's pretty simple. I need to eliminate a volatile gang leader from London. He's here for a huge drug deal that could hurt England's mafia. They hired me to make sure he is killed and then send his head to them. All I know is that he will be in a white suit and a light blue tie, and he has blonde hair.

I reach the yacht and touch up my makeup, before exiting my car. Eyes turn my way and men's gazes wander my body. Ugh! Perverts. I know it's revealing but really? Have some self control. Some of your wives are next to you for god's sake!

As I walk in, I am thankful that this is just a rich party, and not one for the underworld. That would make my life so much harder. I catch my target at the corner talking to a man across the table. There are two girls wearing practically nothing on his lap. Looks like I found what to do first.