He's Being Weird

Adrianna's POV

"Hey guys, I'm going shopping today! I'm taking some of the guards, don't worry." I call out to whoever is listening.

No response. Where are they?

I walk to the third floor to see if they're in the offices and find then in a conference room.

"Hey guys!"

"Hey sis. Do you need something?" Luca asks.

"Ummm, are you guys okay? You look stressed." I ask.

"Yeah, there's just a mission we are having trouble with. Don't worry about it."

"Okay! Well, I'm just letting you know I'm going shopping. I'm taking some guards, don't worry."

"That's fine. Have fun." Matteo says. I then get some guards to go to the mall.

I reach the mall and plan where all I have to go. Gucci for a new belt, Louis Vuitton for a new bag, Victoria Secret for some new lingerie, Pacsun for clothes, YSL, Marc Jacobs, and Chanel for new perfumes. Wow, I have a lot of shopping to do.

I decide to go to Pacsun first and do some basic shopping for clothes. I have a problem. I walk out looking down at my phone when somebody grabs my elbow and pulls me.

"Love, if you don't want to bang into someone like you were about to, you might want to look up."

I scowl and reply, "Lucas. What are you doing here?"

"Shopping. Like every other person at a mall. Sooo, where to next?"

"Excuse me?" I ask with a shocked look on my face.

"You're excused. Now, let's go. Where to next?"Lucas asks.

I have a list of places I have to go but you're not going with me."

"Yes, I am. I can even carry your bags. Plus, I only have one place to go to so I'm free. I don't have anything to do today."

I debate arguing with him but then remember that it's Lucas. If I stay here and argue we will spend the day in this spot. He's the most stubborn person ever. Doesn't help that my brother's guards won't do anything since it's Lucas.

"Ugh. Fine. Let's go. I have Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Victoria Secret, YSL, Marc Jacobs, and Chanel."

"Lots of shopping. Okay then, let's go. Definitely Victoria Secret." I scowl but don't say anything since I've worked with him on missions as myself and The Masked Temptress so he's already seen practically everything so it doesn't matter.

We go through Gucci, Louis Vuitton, YSL, Marc Jacobs, and Chanel with us actually getting along. Well, not getting along, but our version of it.

"Okay, Victoria Secret next. I have to buy some perfume." I tell Lucas.

"Yeah, let's go." We start walking there. "Hey Adrianna, I have a question which I want you to answer honestly."

I pause and look up to him. "What is it?"

"Let's get some food and I'll ask."

"Ummm, yeah okay. Taco bell." I reply. We go get taco bell and sit down.

"I'm going to be straight up and just ask. Are you in any part of the underwork outside of being friends with us and your brothers? Excluding the missions you've done for us of course."

I sit in shock for a couple seconds. This is Lucas. He can generally tell my lies. Thank god he's never asked me before. "Ummm, why are you asking?"