The First Day

Adrianna's POV

After basic introductions, we decide we can talk in the morning since I'm exhausted and it's late. Antonio tells Leonardo to take me to my room, which they apparently set up today after school. I walk into the room, and well, all I can say is if the mafia and business thing doesn't work out, they should definitely try interior designing. I generally hate purple, but my room was beautiful.

After a quick good night, Leonardo leaves since he can see I'm tired

After a quick good night, Leonardo leaves since he can see I'm tired. Anyone with eyes can see. I see my bags and the side and decide to look for something to wear at night. I look and find them empty, so I go to my closet. I open the door and walk in, to find all my clothes sorted out. Looks like the maids put my clothes away. I grab an oversized tee, since that's all I wear to bed. I go change quickly and immediately crash.

"Up! Up! UP! WAKE UPPPP!"

I hear screaming on top of me, so I slowly open one eye to see Allesandro jumping on the bed. What the hell! Who gets up this early. I grab the pillow next to me and throw it at him. I then Bury my head back into my pillow. Allesandro's next attempt to wake me up is to just grab the pillow I'm sleeping on. That definitely woke me up.

I grouchily get up and go change into a cute outfit. I have to go to the mall so I can't just sit in leggings and Lucas' hoodie which I stole.

 I have to go to the mall so I can't just sit in leggings and Lucas' hoodie which I stole

I then walk downstairs, to get some breakfast and see that everyone is at the table. Looks like these idiots are morning people. In case you don't know, I'm definitely not. I stand there as they all stare at me. I'm used to stares from lust or envy. I got them all the time. The six stares I was getting right now were different though. I shifted to my other foot and then Matteo immediately commands, "Up. You need to go up and change right now. Put on like six shirts and grab some of the boys' super loose sweatpants."

I scoff and walk to the kitchen door. Our chef calls out if I want something and I just say I'm getting some cereal. I turn around and all the boys are still staring, expecting me to go up and change. I stare at them, daring them to talk. Then, I finally reply, "You want me to go up and change because boys stare? Why don't boys just learn not to stare? It's my body I can do whatever the hell I want with it and I've decided that this is what I'm going to wear today." I look and see if anyone is going to argue and it looks like they all know they won't win this argument. What is Lexi saying, older brothers aren't that hard, and I have three more than she does. You just need to know how to control them.

I settle down on a chair and start talking, "I need to go to the mall. My cars aren't shipped yet so I need someone to take me, unless you are okay with me driving any of your cars." Cars are precious to boys so I already know the answer. Allesandro replies, "I can drive you. The triplets are free so they are coming too. Matteo and Antonio have some work to do."

"Greaattt! Well, let's go!"

Allesandro grabs the keys, but it is quickly snatched from him by Leonardo.

"Idiot! You're a terrible driver. She never did anything that requires the punishment of possible death." Leonardo tells Allesandro. We get into the car and drive to the mall. I know we all have guards posted around us and from what I can see, there are 12 of them. We walk into the mall and the boys follow me. I have some basic shopping to do. We go through Brandy Melville, Lululemon, Urban Outfitters, Nike, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Tiffany's, Garage, and a couple other places. I feel bad for the boys now. They were complaining too much so I decided to take all the bags from the guards and gave them to the boys. They now have arms filled with bags. I have one last store left.

"I have to go to Victoria's Secret, do you plan on coming or waiting outside?"

"Outside." I immediately get answers from all four guys. I walk in, do some shopping, bring my two bags. Luca seems to have a little free space on his arm so I give him the bag. He grumbles but takes it because they have all learned by now that nobody wins and arguments against Adrianna Gabrella Ferrari. We get back in the car and drive home. I get out and walk into the house with four boys with bag-filled arms trailing behind. We walk in and Antonio and Matteo look up from their computers, raising an eyebrow. They're probably looking at the boys. Wellll, that's what you get for complaining.

"Looks like she has you guys wrapped around her finger." Matteo comments.

"You try arguing against her. It's impossible to win." Lorenzo complains.

"Well, this has been fun, but can you pretty please put my bags in my room." I ask with innocent eyes that I know none of the Ferrari brothers can say no to.

They winningly go up and put my bags away, before coming down and sitting on the couch in the entertainment room. We were all sitting here when Antonio reminds us, "We have a business dinner with one of our close friends and business partners. It's somewhat formal so you need to get ready tonight." We all reply okay and it seems like all the boys know it's an ally mafia family. What they don't know is that I understand it too. We sat around for a while and watched a couple movies because I was able to drag the oldest brothers away from their work for a bit.

At around six o'clock, we decide it's time to go get ready for the dinner. Reminds me, I also have to figure out a way to go on missions without my brothers knowing. Anyway, time to go get ready.