Welcome to Berk?

Astrid waved me and Toothless goodbye as we flew away from Berk. Well, not really away from Berk. I really just needed to get away from the people. Two years we began to accept the dragons as the peaceful creatures they really were. It had given the people big hopes for me, now I can barely even go to the bathroom alone. I love Berk, of course I do. But right now... right now it was suffocating me.

"The tall rock to the right." I whispered to him and we landed on the rock my dad used to call "spear". He did that since it looked so sharp from the side, but there is a small smooth rock on the opposite side. I climbed off of him with a relaxed sigh. But he didn't seem as calm as he usually is when it's just the two of us. "Hey what's wrong bud..."

"Hi there Hiccup." a voice said from behind me and I yelped loudly while turning around. Toothless growled and I just gasped.

"What the... Uh. Did Odin send you?" I stammered and it... she smiled.

"Hiccup."

"Because I called him a name last week, but it wasn't on purpose and I didn't mean it..." I continued and she sighed.

"Hiccup..."

"I can give him an offering if it's necessary..." I stopped when she slapped me across the face. "Ow..." I muttered and she smiled again.

"Sorry... I just. Hiccup, you need to focus. You have something very important to do." she said and I stared at her.

"What?! How do you know my name? What type of mission? Who are you? Wait, what are you?" I got out and she slapped me again. "Right. Focus... uh. What is the mission and why do you think talking to me is an good idea?" I stammered and she nodded.

"Have you ever heard of the boogie man?" she asked and I nodded quickly, who hadn't? "Long story short, he is real and wants to force humanity to live in fear. Fear is never good for anyone to live in. So we need you to go to some other people and save people from living in complete fear, any questions?"

"Yes. Where am I going? Who are those people? How can he make people live in complete fear and how can he be real?" she raised her hand to slap me again, but I stepped away. "Sorry. Focus. Where are we going and how do we get there?" I asked and she gave me an apologetic smile.

"I'm afraid I can't join you. But I will send you the right way."

"I wasn't talking about you. I can go to this mission, but I am not leaving Toothless." I said and she nodded slowly with a surprised look on her face.

"Oh... of course! Just go through this with Toothless and it should be fine." she said before throwing something out of a fabric bag. It landed on the rock next to us and I nodded slowly.

"Uh- you want me to go through a... portal?" I asked and she nodded quickly. "Let's go Toothless. Oh Odin, give me strength." I muttered before walking through the portal with toothless.