009

July 20, 2006

"GIRL WHAT YOU DOING SLOW DOWN," I yelled at Vadah.

"What are you yelling for we was only going forty?" She asked rolling her eyes.

"I told you to press the gas a little, " I said putting my index and my thumb together leaving a little space to show her how little she should have pressed on the gas.

"That's what I did. This gas pedal has some power to it," she laughed looking down at the pedals.

"What's wrong I thought you was Mr. Fast and Furious?" Vadah said laughing some more.

"I was worried about the car," I said looking at her.

"We're in an empty parking lot. Who am I gonna hit?" She asked looking around.

"There's poles everywhere," I said pointing to them.

She smacked her teeth, "Your car'll be fine."

She started to play with the buttons.

"Can you stop that?" I asked pulling her hands off the buttons.

"What else are you gonna teach me today?" She asked looking at me.

"I don't know. You've learned all the basics and you could learn about the extra stuff another day," I said looking around to see if I had taught her all of the basics.

"I think we're done for today," she said as she fake steered.

"Ok c'mon change seats with me before you break something," I said as I took my seat belt off.

"You want some food?" I asked as we were getting back into our regular seats.

"Yeah, can we go get a shrimp po'boy," she said putting her seatbelt on.

I nodded my head and pulled off to the place that makes the best po'boys around here. Once we got there, I got Vadah's order then went in and ordered both our sandwiches.

"Here," I said handing her the sandwich.

"Thanks."

We was eating in a comfortable silence until Vadah spoke up.

"The other day I was with some witches, and they was talking about how they know were the Opes could be," she said looking ahead.

I quickly looked at her, "Did they say where?"

"No I had to go before they could finish what they were saying," she said looking at me.

"What witches?"

"When I was at the little witch herb store in the 5th, the woman behind the counter were talking about it. I guess they didn't know I have to work with the vamps, so do with that what you can," she said.

"Oh ok," I nodded. I pulled up to her house.

When she had got in her house, I drove off to my dad's house. I got there and just unlocked it with my key.

I went to my dad's office to see if he was in there, and he was.

"Wassup son?" He asked looking up at me.

"Uhm so," I said sitting down in a chair, "Vadah told me that the witches have information that we don't have about the Opes."

"What you know?" He said leaning forward on his desk a little.

"She said that they know where the location of the the Opes could be, but she didn't get the location."

"Uhm ok where?" He said looking out the window on the wall beside him.