018

October 31, 2006

"What?" She asked confused. I tried to looked everywhere but her face.

"Chris," she said trying to get me to look at her. "What are you talking about?"

"I told you, you wouldn't believe me," I said.

She grabbed my face and made me look her in the eyes, "It's not that I don't believe you. I just need you to explain."

I looked down, "I can only drink from you."

I looked up at her, and she still looked confused.

"Wha- why- how?" She asked.

"In my paw paw's journal, he gets cursed by this witch where anyone in his bloodline has bloodmates, and we can only drink from certain people. The cursed is becomes 'activitated' when I activated both my vampire and werewolf side." I said as she looked deep in thought.

"I'm confused on how I got put in it," she said.

"I actually don't know that. We can't choose our own bloodmate, so the universe kind of choose you to be my bloodmate," I said.

"What happens when you drink from someone else?" She asked.

"You feel some type of pain, and I throw it up," I said.

"...How long have you known?"

"...For like a couple of months now," I said letting out a deep breath.

"And you're just now telling me this? What happens if you don't drink from me?" She asked.

"How was I supposed to tell you? Huh?" I shrugged.

"I don't know Chris," she said shrugging her shoulders

"I don't know Chris," she said shrugging her shoulders. "What happens if you don't drink from me?"

"I don't know a lot of things," I said walking out the bathroom.

"CHRIS, that's not an answer, " she yelled.

"You could die," I said softly.

"What? I didn't hear that," she said folding her arms.

I took a deep breath, "You could die."

She looked deep and thought again, and I tried to study her face, but she was hiding her emotions pretty well.

She walked over to my bed and sat on it. There was still no sign of emotion.

"I could die?" She questioned looking up at me.