008

July 19, 2006

I was gonna go to my paw paw's storage today, but I don't feel like it. Lately, I have been very tired and lazy. I haven't ate in a couple of days, and the hunger is only growing stronger.

I was sitting in bed debating if I should read my paw paw's book, but Egypt had called and said she found another lead, so I reluctantly got out of bed.

I took a shower then put some clothes on.

I was going for a chill look.

I got my keys and headed outside. I started the car up once I got in then popped in my "All Eyes On Me" album.  I head to Egypt's house. When I get there, I knock at the door.

"Come on in," she said once she opened the door.

"What's the new lead you found," I said once I had stepped in and sat in one of the chairs in the room.

"Well I was looking through some old journals, and I saw a description of a spell in there," she said picking up this book a handing it to me.

I looked up and made eye contact with her before grabbing the book from her.

It will take almost all my power. This spell is gonna change who has the power in this town. This spell will combine the weapon of all the supernatural species into one object. I will use the symbols of the species, so when the weapon is used, it won't target unnecessary people. There is a spell that you need to activate the object and you'll need to specify who the object is suppose to affect. You will need the symbol(s) of the species you are trying to hit. If you're trying to hit a specific person, you'll have to get something of theirs. It won't matter how far away you are from the target. After the spell has begun, there is no turning back.

"So this like a "how to" on the Opes?" I asked looking back up at her.

"Yeah, it seems to me that they didn't even know the name to the Opes till after they made it," she said taking the book back from me.

"Do you know what the symbols are?" I asked.

"No, we don't use that type of magic no more, so I'll have ask around," she said.

"Oh ok," I said, "Is that all you had to show me?"

"Yeah for now," she said as I had begun to get up from my seat.

"Ok thanks for the information," I said walking out.

I had nothing to do, so I just went to go walk around Frenchmen st.

I don't really have no place in mind where I wanna go, so I just parked my car and started walking around looking for something that caught my eye. I had saw a bar, so I decided to go in. I was also hungry, I hope they have some food. I got in and took at a seat in a far corner.