014

August 6, 2006

I have been up since 8 this morning

I have been up since 8 this morning. Lately, I haven't been able to sleep.

My pops wanted me to go check on Vadah. He wanted to make sure she was safe. I don't even want to see her especially if her little friend John over there.

I get dressed and head over to her house.

She wasn't outside waiting this time. I get out my car and walk up to the door. She opened it.

She was looking nice

"Hello," she said making me look up at her face.

"Wassup Vanea, my pops wanted me to babysit you again," I said scratching my head. She rolled her eyes opening the door.

I guess she not hanging with Sean today.

"Where yo little boyfriend at?" I asked sitting down on the couch.

"Who?" She asked getting herself a glass of water.

"Alex. I think that's his name." I said looking for the remote to change the channel, "You watching this?"

"No." She said sitting on the couch, "You talking bout Aidden?"

"If that's what his name is," I said clicking through the channels.

"Aidden is not my boyfriend," she said.

"Oh, he's not? Y'all was all close together and stuff, so I thought y'all were dating," I said taking a quick look at her before I went back to clicking through the channels.

"Well we're not. He's just a friend, and we also have a life outside of each other," she said slowly nodding her head.

"Oh," I said.