023

June 22, 2007

"Are you okay?" Vadah asked me as we laid in bed together.

"I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?" I asked her.

"You seem very tense," she said rubbing her hand on my face and in my hair.

"I'm fine," I said kissing her. "But I should be going home."

She smacked her teeth, "You don't have to."

I removed myself from under the covers, "I do. I haven't been home in days."

I looked back at her to see her watching me.

"You gon watch me put my clothes on?" I asked putting my boxers on.

She nodded her head making me laugh as I put on the rest of my clothes.

"See you later," I said giving her a kiss.

"See you later," she said kissing me back.

I left her apartment and went to my house.

I didn't need to leave, but I wanted to spend some time alone, and I didn't have any clothes over there.

I don't know what to do now that I've found the Opes. I need to tell my pops. I'll tell him later.

I took a shower then got in my bed. I pulled out my paw paw's journal and started reading.

August 16, 1698

Everything has been crazy. The wolves and vampire war is still going strong, but it's only because Ace won't leave it alone. They have been trying to resolve the issue for weeks now, but he keeps getting them going. They tried to do a peace pact, but Ace went out a killed wolf before we could make things official. He has gotten put of control, and he thinks everything revolves around him and his wants. It caused me to do things I didn't want to do. I tried talking to him, but he won't listen. We all had came to the conclusion that he was the issue. And you know what we do to issues? Get rid of them. I didn't want to kill him, so we put him away. A witch put a spell on him so he'll sleep until he is woken.

I closed the book and set it aside.

If there is one reason for Ace to start looking for the Opes, that would be a good reason.

I decided now to go tell my pops about what I found. I called him and found out that he was at his house. I went under my dresser and got the Opes.

I then grab my keys and head to his house. He was in his office when I got there.

"What was it that you wanted to-" he was beginning to say, but me placing the Opes on his desk silenced him immediately.

He looked up at me then back down on the Opes.

"Where you find this?" He asked examining it.

"In paw paw's house. It was in the dish holder thing," I said as he chuckled at my description.

Other than that, he was mostly silent while he looked at the Opes.

"We need to get this to Egypt and see what she says to do with it for now," he said setting it back on the desk.