Chapter 6- Explanations

A/N: A little change is made, instead of Zayn being 24, he is 21 and Harry is 20 :D

I got 20 votes! THANKYOUU <33

20 votes for the next chapter! ;D

This is what happens after Zayn wakes up (:

Enjoy :) x

***

Harry’s P.O.V:

“Panna! What is he talking about? Why can’t he remember me?!” I ask Panna but staring intently at the floor because I can’t bare to look at the eyes of my lover which is now clouded with confusion.

There was silence for a while; I think Panna was thinking carefully before she spoke. The silence was cut off by Zayn’s groggy voice asking “who’s Panna?”

“Hello Zayn, you may not remember me but I’m Panna; your doctor. Zayn I need you to do me a favour, tell me today’s exact date” Panna urges at Zayn with pleading eyes, hoping he would remember something recent.

Zayn thinks for a while then says “It is Saturday 25th of July 2010” happily while looking confusedly at my sunken face.

“Did I say something wrong?” He asks worriedly and then looking at the frown plastered of Panna’s face.

“This is rare, but I’m sorry to say this but Zayn; you have amnesia” Panna explains while writing something down not making eye contact in case she sheds any tears as it would be clearly unprofessional.

She has really grown to all of us.

“What do you mean I have amnesia?” Zayn asked confused as the foreign word rolled off his tongue.

“Well Zayn, you were in a car crash and then you took a really bad blow; especially to your head...so this made you forget a few things” Panna voice broke towards the end as a tear slipped out but she quickly wiped it away as explained sadly.

 Zayn’s eyes widened in shock and splutters out “How much is a few things?”

I think this is the time I decide to interrupt him “Two whole freaking years!” I say kind of harshly.

Zayn flinches at my tone and says “What? Two years! OMG! But I just got through my audition. So would you like to introduce yourself?” while motioning his head towards me.

I start to get nervous; Zayn can’t know that I’m his boyfriend! I mean he won’t even know he is gay; so I can’t exactly be like “Oh hey Zayn, I’m Harry your boyfriend!” definitely not!

So I just say the first thing that comes to my mind “I’m Harry; your band mate”

This makes Zayn even more confused “Band mate?”

Panna gives me a warning look to not continue anymore “Zayn you’ve had a long day, I think you should rest for a while”

Zayn rolls his eyes and grumbles “I’ve been sleeping for god knows how long; I think I’ve had enough of sleep, for a while. I want to know more about what Harry was saying” Zayn looks excitedly at me.

This really hurt, Zayn only called me Harry when he was either angry at me or when he was being serious.

I smile at Zayn and reply “I’ll tell you once we get home”

“What do you mean ‘we’? Where is my mum, dad and sisters?” Zayn asked confusedly.

I was just about to answer but was interrupted by the door flying open making a bang sound erupt the whole room.