Chapter 13- "We don't know"

A/N: I'M 16 NOW BITCHES! :D It was my birthday on Monday 11/02/13 ;D

Oh I also passed 200 fans! What 200? NO WAY. I will never call my fans my 'followers', I don't care!

Warning: This is a depressing chapter :(

Are my Chapters too long?

Don't even get me started on Taylor Swift's 'British accent' -__-

URGHHH! That was a major F L O P!

Anyway, 30 votes for the next chapter :D

Enjoy :) x

***

Harry's P.O.V

Thump.

Thump.

Thump.

That was the only thing I could hear which was keeping me sane. The beating of Zayn's heart as he lays lifelessly in my arm as his face is clear of emotion.

Why does everything bad have to happen to us?!

Is this Karma for me being such a manwhore when I was younger? But I've changed now, for the good all because of Zayn.

I'm sure everyone has another chance, so why can't our relationship have one too?

It's NOT fair.

"SOMEBODY CALL THE FUCKING AMBULANCE ALREADY!" I yell glaring at everyone surrounding us as if this was some sort of freak show; not giving a care in the world that Zayn could be dying for all we know.

I feel a warm comforting hand rest on my shoulder "Haz calm down, Aiden has called the ambulance, they are on their way" Louis' comforting words try to sooth me.

"Can't they hurry the fuck up? He could be dying Louis, he could be dying" I squeak as my voice breaks leaking out with pure vulnerability.

Louis just rubs my back sighing then walking away telling everyone to stop crowding around as it's not some entertaining show.

I hear the venue's door bang open "MOVE AWAY!" The paramedics said pushing and making their was over to Zayn.

"Son we'll need you to move please" The lady paramedic said kindly prying myself away from Zayn carefully.

Even though she was nice and all, I just couldn't be separated from Zayn in his time of need "NO! I NEED TO BE WITH HIM!" I yell running back to Zayn's side.