Chapter 15- Movie clips?

A/N: So me being the idiot accidentally deleted Chapter 14, don't ask how BUT I had it saved and posted it again, no worries, besides the fact I lost all the comments and votes :( Please be darlings and comment again, it will make my day! :D

So I had a B.A.D day today! I didn't get One Direction tickets! They sold out in less than a freaking minute! :'(

I was bummed, thought I had a chance, looks like I didn't...awkward! ;P

OMG! ONE DIRECTION PREFORMED AMAZINGLY ON COMIC RELIEF 2013!

Also I REALLY love Zayn's new haircut! It suits his bad ass look ;) I also like Louis' red hair, it's or an awesome cause as well :D

Anyways, this chapter is REALLY long! It came out like 19 pages on Word :O

Well that's a make-up for the late update, but I've seriously been busy...and slightly lazy, shhh!

Enjoy :) x

***

Zayn's P.O.V:

"Z-Zayn! Is that really y-you?" Harry blurts out in utter shock.

I roll my eyes "Naah, it's the ghost of Zayn Jawaad Malik! Oooooooh" I say creepily wriggling my fingers imitating a ghost.

Harry scoffs "Not funny, but you got me there" he says smiling with his dimples on show.

Harry excused himself to go get the Doctor.

A tall thin man entered the room with circle glasses on the bridge of his nose "Hello there Zayn, I'm your Doctor, you can call me Dr David or just David, whatever you're most comfortable with" he explained walking over to my bed.

I nod not exactly knowing what to reply to that.

"Okay, I bet you want to know what happened to you, well you collapsed, a mini coma if you'd prefer. We came to a conclusion that you Zayn Malik suffers from traumatic amnesia. This follows brain damage caused by a severe non-penetrative blow to the head, such as in a road accident. Such trauma can lead to anything from a loss of consciousness for a few seconds to coma, and may result in memory gaps from minutes to weeks. Therefore, we don't really know how to say this, but Zayn, you may never get your memory back" Dr David explained quite sadly.

I gasp as tears prick my eyes "N-Never?" I whimper as it sink in.

Dr David nods not making eye contact with me "Would you like me to call your family in?" he asks politely.

I smile, well it came out a bit creepy as I hadn't smiled in AGES! "That would be amazing, thank you for everything Doctor" I say waving him off as people start to pile into my room.

Mum

Dad

Doniya