Chapter 5- The awakening...

A/N: Heyyy guys! I got 15 votes in the last chappie, so here is chapter 5!

The title may give it away, but how much will it give away?

Read to find out...

Be prepared for everything! Just rememeber that, don't say I didn't warn you!

Oh and guys! Can you please check out my new Niall Fanfiction called "Summer Love" 

20 votes for the next chapter :D

Thankyouu! <33

Enjoy :) x

***

Harry's P.O.V:

The words have finally sunk in to me that Zayn is weak and in a coma and the worst thing is that they have no idea when he will wake up!

It's been just over one week since he has been in that horrific car crash, Zayn hasn't made the slightest recovery in my perspective however all the nurses a.k.a Panna and Shiza keep on telling me that he is a fighter and all...

It's not like I don't want him to recover. Oh heavens no!

But I just wish that they would tell me the truth, I rather know he is not doing well then being hooked onto a lifeless body.

Once again, I'm not planning Zayn's death! I have all my hopes in him that he will in fact recover and we will have our fairytale ending.

At the moment I'm at home because I was staying at the hospital with Zayn while holding his hand for dear life while constantly whispering sweet nothings into his ear. I whisper things about what happened today or about the people that have visited him. I even talk about our future together just hoping to get some sort of reaction from him.

Anything.

But sadly there wasn't a squeeze give to my hand by him nor was there a speed in his heart rate.

Anyways, I've just had a shower and changed into a fresh new outfit, from Urban Outfitters because that's Zayn's favourite shop to go to.

Oh I forgot to mention, I didn't move from Zayn's side all of this time until now. That's right! I never had a bath, combed my hair or anything.

But i didn't smell or anything as I didn't do anything, /i barely slept and ate; and they only way I would eat is if someone was literally forcing the food down my throat.

I quickly hurry out of the house not wanting to miss any sign of Zayn waking up so I speed down the roads until that oh so familiar building comes into my view.

I park in the private section and run to the ICU where Zayn is at making sure not to bump into anyone on my way.

I make my way this room and lean on my knees gasping for air, while my lungs fill with fresh oxygen turning my crimson cheeks back into its normal colour.

The door flies open revealing Louis with Aiden and Niall behind him.

"Hey Harry, how are you doing?" Louis beams smiling at me widely.

I ignore his question, but not in a rude way and just ask "How is Zayn?" in a monotone voice.

Louis' face falls once he realises that i didn't answer his question and that i didn't even make eye contact with him. Aiden quickly interjects as he feels the atmosphere becoming more 'think' initiating just how awkward it has gone within a few seconds "Zayn is apparently doing really good, the nurse said that he should wake up in a few hours, max!" Aiden bounces up and down on Niall's lap.