Chapter 2- Mistakes

A/N: Hey guys! Here is chapter 2 which will be in Harry's P.O.V! YAY! So 15 votes for the next chapter! 

Enjoy :) x

***

Harry's P.O.V:

Hmmm... I feel soo comfy, I really don't feel like waking up! At least Zaynie will be here. I'm soo happy with him; words can't describe how much my feelings for him have grown.

I truly can't believe that me and Zayn have finally received our beautiful, picturesque picture perfect.

I know , I know! That sounds really cheesy but hey I'm a big cheeseball. Deal with it ya shower of cunts!

I smile knowing Zayn will be there when I flutter my green orbs open. I get too excited and eager so I reach over to Zayn's side of the bed and frown once my hand is met with the cold sheets belonging to our bed.

Huh? Where is Zayn?! He is never a morning person, and I sure know that because I've been living with him for one and a half years! And more then three quarters the time I wake up first and am literally dragging Zayn out of the bed as he refuses to wake up, persuading me that he needs his "Beauty sleep".

I then think that he could be on the other side of the bed; so I stupidly roll over forgetting that I'm not in the middle and in fact am the end of the bed resulting my to fall flat on my bum earning an "Umph" sound escaping my dry chapped lips.

I burst my eyes open to be me with nothing. No Zayn. My heart just twitched with pain. Ohh look; I can rhyme.

I stand up way to quickly making myself feel dizzy. Once I regain my position while leaning on one of our night stands I wince at the pain of my arse! Seriously this hurts like fuck, literally.

HAHAHA! Did you see what I see there? If not then POO YOU!

I make my way into the shower and brush my teeth with Colgate, obviously. Once I'm done with all my bathroom business which I won't go into detail about because that's just plain weird. I pull on some fresh clothes consisting of: Green boxers, plain white top, grey Hollister sweats and my oh so famous Jack Wills purple hoodie. I run a hand through my curls trying to keep them tamed as much as possible. I slide my finger over the surface of my Vaseline tub and delicately apply it to my chapped dry lips making them look pinker, soft and moisturised.

I mean seriously, who likes dry lips? No one.

I slip on my Family Guy home slippers that Louis got me last Christmas and head out of our room. I descend down our spiral staircase which is tastefully covered in cream carpet in the middle of the stairs so it has a thick outline of the under wood showing bordered with a gold lining; just to add to the class.

I jump once I reach the fourth step, resulting in a thud echoing through our house.

I was expecting to see Zayn lounging about on the sofa watching SpongeBob SquarePants. But to my dismay he is no where in sight.