Chapter 19- "Hermione to my Ron"

A/N: So this is it...the last chapter, I don't think I can even breath properly, well at least there is still going to be an Epilogue and A NEW ZARRY STORY!

Blerghhh...I got three exams tomorrow, then fourteen more to go WOOP-DE-DOO! -__-

Urghhh, this whole story is rated 'R' but I will get it sorted out, stupid Wattpad, I couldn't wait until it was back to PG13 to post this chapter :D

The GIF on the side is of Zayn slapping Harry's bum, enjoy ;) ----->

This is to one of my friends (inside joke) orbs orbs orbs orbs orbs orbs orbs orbs orbs orbs orbs orbs!

Ahahahaa! I'm crazy ;P >_<

Oh I was recently called someone's Cupcake, that is SO cool, this is the first time being called a Cupcake, P A R T Y !

Oh and that girl I was talking about claiming she's homophobic and still ships Zarry believes that she is write, urghhhh! I give up, supidness! -_____-

I kinda pop into the story, I couldn't help it! I'm sorry :(

Oh and i cried while writing this chapter, don't judge me! It was emotional (the ending) ;D

Enjoy :) x

***

Zayn's P.O.V:

"Wake up" I hear someone whispering into my ear as I feel the hot morning sun prickling my olive, naturally tanned skin.

I groan turning around to the other side wanting to catch more sleep, but the person, or should I say Harry, would not allow me to!

"Wakey wakey sleepy head" Harry softly coos into my ear as I groan; yet again burying my face into my soft, white, fluffy memory foam pillow.

"WAKE UP!" Harry yells as he jumps on the other side of the bed sending a rippling wake of vibrations to my side of the bed causing me to roll over and fall flat onto the floor smack on my bum, earning a thud to sound through the room.

I yelp as pain shoots up my butt "Harry you wanking shit, what was that for?" I hiss as I crawl over to the edge of the bed hoisting myself up  with the aid of the corner of my duvet which end up tumbling onto the floor along with me "Oh for fucks sake! Are you shitting me?" I yell as my bum feels double the pain this time.

Harry stumbles over towards me casually tripping over scattered clothing items on the floor "Are you okay babe?" he asks in a panicked tone.

My eyes turn into slits, like Voldermort's nose, as I glare at him "What do you think?" I growl standing up patting my night shorts down.

Harry pouts as his eyes turn wide "I'm sorry" he speaks cutely walking over to me fiddling with his fingers nervously.

I smile at his actions "Oh I can't stay mad at you; especially when you give me that sad puppy look" I coo pinching his crimson flushed  cheeks causing him to swat my hand away as if I was an annoying fly.