Epilogue

A/N: THIS. IS. IT. The moment you all have been waiting for, drum roll please! THE EPILOGUE! ;D

You may need some tissues for this chapter "HEY TISSUE BOX, COME OVER HERE!" ;D (Inside joke)

A massive thank you to all the fans that have stayed with me, don't give up! There's still another Zarry fanfic to come, it will be bigger and better ^_^

As promised, I have my profile picture as myself, feel free to burn your eyes! ;P

So it's currently 2:00am and I'm not tired, I'm really anxious about today as the tickets go on sale for the 2014 Stadium Tour and I REALLY want tickets as I couldn't get tickets before...so please wish me luck guuuuys! :)

So I'm just adding this in now: OH MY GOD! I GOT TICKETS TO SEE ONE DIRECTION FOR THEIR STADIUM TOUR IN 2014! I CAN'T EVEN BREATHE >_< I'M ON THE PITCH!

Exams are going alright-ish :3

Oh guys! Could you all pretty pretty please follow me on Tumblr? It's on the external link and you can just type: http://bloggingzarry.tumblr.com/

This is a bit boring, apologies but I hope it's fine! :)

The GIF on the side is full of Zarry moments :) ------------------>

Listen to the song on the side, you'll know when to listen to it, it's my favourite love song ♥_♥

I'll see you next in 'Hate that I love you' :)

This chapter is dedicated to: @Girl4Anonymous

Enjoy :) x

***

6 months later

Zayn's P.O.V

Breathe.

Breathe.

Breathe.

"You can do this Zayn, just like how you practiced, stay standing at the altar, enters Harry, you share vows, hand the rings to each other and then the kiss" I recite the instructions to myself staring at the mirror.

Gulping down the forming lump in my throat which is preventing me prom breathing properly. I look at my reflection in the mirror. I'm clothed in a black traditional tux with a white rose pinned to my chest as I have a neatly folded silk white hanker chief slid into my pocket as it peeks out in the shape of a triangle.

It was such a hassle for us to buy out suits...especially Harry's!

*Flash Back*

"I'm NOT wearing white!" Harry protests throwing a tantrum with his hand placed firmly of his stuck out hip in front on the wedding stylist, Megan.