Chapter 10- You Little Fucker

A/N: Heyyy guys, sorry for the late post, I know I got 25 votes yesterday but I was really stuck because...

I GOT WRITERS BLOCK!

I thought that would never happen to me, but then when I started writing it was okay...I think "/ BUT don't worry I got the next couple of chapters planned out so don't worry, there will be no more fillers.

But there is drama in this chapter none the less ;)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Please check out my Niall Fanfictione please :) x

25 votes for the next chapter!

Love youu <33

Enjoy :)

***

Harry's P.O.V:

"Hit me again please" I command to the bartender sliding my shot glass across the hard wooden bar counter.

The bartender nodded and scooped up my glass filling it up with clear liquid, or also know as Vodka.

"Here ya go mate" The bartender smiles at me sliding my drink across the table professionally as none of the contents in the cup spill out.

I raise my glass towards the bartender implying my thanks to him but he doesn't see and just continues to serve the crowded bar drinks.

I start to bob my head to the beat of the music recognising it straightaway as being 'I knew You Were Trouble' by Taylor Swift. This song has a wicked base, but it's really different to her normal country style.

I started to slowly sing along quietly to myself.

"I knew you were trouble when you walked in
So shame on me now
Flew me to places I'd never been
'Til you put me down, oh
I knew you were trouble when you walked in
So shame on me now
Flew me to places I'd never been
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground
Oh, oh, trouble, trouble, trouble
Oh, oh, trouble, trouble, trouble"

One again, a song fits into my depressing life. It reminds me of the time when I first met Blake, all he was is trouble.

And a sick bastard at that!

I'm just drowning my sorrows in alcohol like a sad lonely person that I am, my life has reached a whole new low.

I bet you'r wondering "Why Hazza? Things were just going right for you and Zaynie"

Well that's what I though myself until earlier on today...

*Flashback*

Zayn just blanked out at me, he is totally spaced out, just staring at our bedroom wall.