Chapter 40

"Jin! Jin!" Namjoon called after the rushing omega desperately. He had caught site of Seokjin leaving the hall. He could sense something was wrong, and immediately he had followed after him, but seokjin wasn't paying him any mind despite hearing him.

Namjoon watched as the other got into the elevator, catching to him just as the doors closed. "Hey, what was that?" He asked confused.

"You tell me Namjoon, what the fuck was that?" Seokjin yelled at him. His tears were so near, and his voice on the verge of breaking. There were so many unidentified emotions coursing through him, and he didn't know how to handle it.

"What are you talking about?" "Oh please Namjoon don't act dumb with me, what the fuck was that with Seulgi?" He asked angrily. "Just dancing Jin, there was nothing more to it." Namjoon was clearly confused, he didn't see why seokjin would get mad over just dancing. He had done it with other people at other events, and always the omega wasn't mad about it. Seokjin himself had danced with other people, it was a good way to chat with clients sometimes. The omega knew that.

Seokjin shook his head, a bitter laugh escaping his lips. "Of course there wasn't, and now I assume kissing your cheeks is casual too." The elevator dinged, Seokjin hurrying out to his room. Namjoon followed after, he wanted to know what was going on. "You know she did that, not me, why are you so mad about this?"

"You think am fussing over this for nothing? That woman looked like she was striping you with her eyes and you looked like you were letting it. Why can't you see she wants you?" They were now in the middle of the room, Seokjin angrily yanking at his tie and throwing it away.

"What if she does, what does it matter, I love you don't I? What is it about her that your so jealous about?" Namjoon yelled back getting fed up about fighting over Seulgi all the time. Seokjin on the other hand stiffened, he was trying to make Namjoon see the picture, to reveal to him the true intentions of that woman. And he thought he was jealous? Jealous. That hurt more than anything.

He didn't answer as he turned around, a tear slipping him immediately. He walked to the bathroom, shutting the door and turning up the shower. Namjoon called to him from the other side of the door, but seokjin only slid down to the floor. Hugging his knees and burying his face between them. A sob sounded from his throat, then another, until he was crying painfully.

He could tell Namjoon everything bad about that woman, but he couldn't explain the fear he felt within him when he saw those two together. He couldn't word how it felt to see them that close, Namjoon looking at her like he had looked at him before. His stomach churned with something bitter, and his throat had closed from emotions. It hurt him, almost physically painful. Then Namjoon thought he was only being jealous. Thought his feelings rooted from somewhere as shallow as jealousy.

Not able to do anything else, he cried himself for a while, trying to empty that clog of emotions up his chest.

Namjoon on the other side of the door had given up on knocking, since the omega didn't seem like he was going to open for him. He plopped on the bed, laying back and running a hand over his face. This whole Seulgi thing was getting out of hand. He didn't understand why the omega was so hell bent on bashing her. Of course he knew how handsy she was, even more when they were alone, but Namjoon himself had not given the omega a reason to doubt him. Why couldn't Seokjin just believe him?

He didn't mean to call him jealous. But that's what it looked like to him at the heat of the moment. Now lying down thinking about it, maybe he could see where the omega was coming from. He tried putting himself in other's shoes, and the reverse situation wasn't pleasing to him.

He could imagine an alpha always around his omega, making advances, and trying to impress him. Even if Seokjin would not accept it, he could see where that misplaced anger would root from. He sighed, gathering his thoughts, and trying to arrange them. He didn't know how long he sat there for, but maybe an hour or so.