Chapter 23

Seokjin felt relaxed as he stretched on the soft sheets and fluffy pillows, his limbs ached - the good way - and his mind felt clearer. He was sure it was past noon now, he must have slept a while.

Namjoon left the bed at some point to attend to pressing company issues, occasionally seokjin would hear the alphas voice at a distance, probably on his phone. It wasn't distracting for his sleep, if any thing, it created a sort of white noise effect, lulling him to sleep every time he startled awake.

He buried his face in one the pillows breathing in the musky scent. Woody and coco-ey.
It calmed him, but riled other parts of him at the same time. His insides burned with this new desire, especially now that he was in Namjoon's bed. He rubbed his thighs together loving the feel. God he hadn't been touched in so long, hell he had not touched himself in long. His skin tingled in excitement, and the blood in his veins pulsed with this need to elicit pleasure from himself. But as much as he wanted to get down he was still in Namjoon's house, still in the alpha's bed.

Although it would be more naughty than wrong.

The incident from last night had opened his eyes in another way too, even though thoughts of yesterday still terrified him, he had decided to put it behind him, it wasn't something he could do in a night, but he wasn't going to let it take anymore from him. He was there once, and he didn't want to lose like he did last time. He had Namjoon now, and he was going to do anything to keep that.

The alpha had given him so much up to now, and he felt like it was only fair he gave back. Before Namjoon, seokjin didn't think he had anything to offer other than his body, but now he had learnt someone could want more than the physical parts of him. It was what he had wanted for the longest time, and he had it. An opportunity.

Now he wanted Namjoon to have all of him, he wanted to give the alpha the hidden parts of him, parts no one else had touched other than himself.

He opened his eyes slowly surveying the foreign yet familiar room. It was a large one, way larger than the one he had at home. The bed sat in the middle of the room, a large white couch at the end of it. Heavy maroon curtains covered the floor to ceiling windows on the side, casting a slight dark aura at the absence of light.

He sat up, pushing the covers aside. The alpha's hoodie on him had ridden up to his waist, showing his boxers. He thought about the time they laid in bed together that morning, if perhaps Namjoon looked at him, at his thighs, maybe his ass. He blushed mentally scolding himself before getting out of bed. He could hear Namjoon on the phone downstairs and he leaped out of the room, eager to see him.

He slowly walked down the stairs, admiring the house. Smoothed stairs surfaces, stainless polished marble floors and beautiful pieces of art that hanged on the walls of the living and dining area, they looked expensive, and seokjin smiled to himself. It was so Namjoon. Such rich designs could only fit him.

He followed the alpha's voice into the kitchen, leaning by the wall trying to snoop while the other seemed to be ordering food. Namjoon must have smelt him close because he turned around catching sight of the omega. The alpha smiled, confirming his food order before hanging up.

"Your finally awake." He said as the omega came into the room, his breath hitching as he took in his mid thigh hoodie that exposed a part of his milky thighs, and lean long legs. He turned around putting his attempted cooking from earlier - now burnt - in the sink. Also to avoid creating any dirty thoughts in his head.

What he didn't know was how the omega had seen him, staring at his legs. Seokjin had seen a lot of things with Namjoon, he pretended to be unaware while he teased sometimes, it wasn't anything serious, but he was sure Namjoon had popped a boner once. Ha.