Chapter 30

"Get Mr Jung signature on this and get it back to me as soon as possible." The assistant nodded to Seokjin as she took the document from him, rushing in the opposite direction, where they were walking from. "Please get me the sales report too" He added after her to which she muttered a "yes sir." The omega nodding to himself as he turned the hallway to their departments.

"Hey Jin, you've seen the new budget." "You mean the draft? No." Seokjin replied as Irene fell into step with her. "Well your not going to believe how they cut our funding."
"They did?" Seokjin exclaimed fakely, making a shocked face at her. "Ha ha ha, this isn't funny Jin, they are giving me nine percent less of my spending....what is this?"

Seokjin pushed the door to his office open, Irene following in uninvited, the omega couldn't care honestly. He was in a good mood. Always, since he and Namjoon started living together. Few things phased him now, and if they did Namjoon was always there to fix it. So company budgets were the least of his concerns, he couldn't relate to the fuming woman standing before her desk.

"Am sure they had a good reason for cutting your department fund. Also they couldn't allocate you that amount if they knew you couldn't work with it. But if you think its a bit much you could always talk to Namjoon, am sure he would listen to you." The omega offered smiling at her.

She bit the inside of her cheeks before sporting a sheepish look. "Well I was hoping you could.... You know." She gestured with her hand.
Seokjin shook his head immediately.
"Absolutely not, I am not speaking to Namjoon for you just because we are....you know what." He finished giving her a stern look.

This was the underside of being the ceo's omega. Some of his friends just waltzed up to him to ask for a favour if it pertained to the alpha. They didn't do it with Ill intentions, they just assumed he was the short cut now. He was glad it was his close friends, close work colleagues, other wise he would take offense.

His relationship with Namjoon was still in the clouds with the exception of a few, mostly the department heads and their families. It had stayed that way for a while and Seokjin was happy he could at least trust them with that, mostly because they could relate, being in that kind of position.

Irene groaned before putting the file in her hands in front of the omega. "Fine, I guess I'll talk to Namjoon myself. Am also guessing this means you don't mind the cut on your yours." She finished with a sinister smile before walking out of the office.

Seokjin waited for her leave before he stared at the numbers in front of him in utter horror. A clear decline of twelve percent. Oh hell no.

He walked out of his office stalking to the CEO's with a scowl on his face. What kind of injustice was that. He didn't care if he sounded like a hypocrite, the alpha and his team had some nerve. He knocked on the door walking in when he received a 'yes'

Namjoon was in his chair, his feet propped up on his the desk showing his sleek shoes. He was leaned back his hands at the back of his head. Seokjin could see the muscles on his arms bulging in his rolled up sleeved shirt. He swallowed, not expecting such a sight in the office. He could see the smirk on the alpha's face, teasing him, like he knew he was coming, or of his hidden muscle kink.

The omega shook his head from his thoughts, flashing a smile the alpha's way as he stood in front of his desk. "Mr Kim." "Love." The alpha said back smugly and the omega took a deep breath knowing this was not going to be easy. "Can I speak to you about the budget."

"The draft? Sure." The alpha answered not moving from his pose. "You slashed my funding by twelve percent, that's too much......Sir." He forced out the last part, the words sounding heavy on his tongue. He wanted to call him 'alpha' like always but of course he had to stick with don't mix business with pleasure motto he had tried to engrave in his mind.