Chapter 7

It had been a few weeks since the dinner in town, and Namjoon had stringed Seokjin along to other meetings too, having meals afterwards and spending more time together. He came in handy, as Namjoon put it.

They conversed a lot during those meals, they talked about the company, their goals and plans for it, then it always veered off to themselves, their families and other personal topics that they found themselves free to talk about. They had simply struck an odd friendship, like they were drawn to each other on purpose.

"Hey sweetheart, how you doing, I brought you coffee." Irene chirped happily as she entered the other's office, unusually excited. Seokjin narrowed his eyes at her as he turned around, not used to being on that end of affection. He could almost tell she wanted something...

"Umm, I already had coffee, Kihyun bought it for me, and those flowers too." He pointed next to the window where a bouquet of flowers sat on the small table. "Oh well, you could always have another." She said as she pushed the coffee on the table near the omega. He smiled to himself, knowing well what she was trying to do. What they were trying to do.

"Is this about the incident, I already promised I won't tell, I gave you my word remember." He said standing up to look for a file in the cabinet. "I know, its just, I've been seeing you with the boss a lot, am scared you'll let something slip."

"It doesn't even come up, there's no way am gonna tell, unless you keep the carelessness up and he's gonna know himself, although I don't think he would mind."

She sighed looking ahead, "I hope so, he asked for me and Kihyun later."

"Its probably nothing, you know how he is."

"Ok then, am gonna go and look at some finances, I'll make sure to lock the door." She winked knowingly as the Omega turned around, Seokjin only shaking his head in disbelief, eyes growing wide as he spotted the figure by the door.

"Hobi? How long have you been standing there." He asked, Irene looking terrified. Hoseok would never let it die if he found out.

"Long enough to know your locking doors now, you mind filling me in?

"Its nothing hobi." Seokjin tried to shrug it off, flashing a small smile and temporarily glancing to Irene who was visibly begging with her eyes. Of course he wasn't gonna tell him that he had walked in on a hot make out session between Kihyun and Irene in the former office, and how he'd freaked the fuck out and ran to his office screaming. It was past work hours, and he had only wanted a last inquiry before going home only to walk in on that.

He wasn't going to tell Hoseok how they pleaded with him to not tell, (well Irene did) and how even after promising they still buttered him up now and again. That had been a week ago.

Hoseok shrugged knowing he wouldn't get anything out of the two.

"Kim wants everyone in the board room in five."

"Why?"

"I don't know am just the messenger, which is not my work by the way."

"Ok I'll be there."

Irene turned to look at Seokjin one last time, as if secretly asking to play along, to which Seokjin only rolled his eyes, pulling Hoseok along with him, the latter still curious on what they had been talking about.

An hour later, with Namjoon emphasizing on performance improvement, and a whole lot of other things, they wrapped up the meeting.

"Oh, and guys, you know what's next Friday right? I'll need your support. Jung, you started working on that, right?" The CEO asked, stopping the shuffling of papers among the team.