Chapter 19

"Hey, my home is that way." Seokjin said, as Namjoon took a wrong turn.
"I know, I wanna show you something first, if your not too tired."
Seokjin narrowed his eyes at him, then a blush covered his cheeks as dirty thoughts invaded his mind." 'If he wasn't too tired?'.

"What are you thinking of omega." Namjoon teased as he caught on.

"Nothing." The other squeaked looking forward, while Namjoon just laughed. He took a few more turns before parking. It was almost midnight, the streets were a little empty. He wondered what Namjoon wanted to show him.

"A park?" He questioned.

"Yeah, have you been here before."

"Yes. Its the closest one to my home."
He said, as they walked in.
"Have you been here at night."
Seokjin had never been to the park at night, not even in his adult life. He shook his head as Namjoon brought him closer, if that was even possible.

"Are you going to murder me and throw my body in that pond." Seokjin voiced as they neared a bench.
"Of course not darling......first we have to write your suicide note, that way its perfect." He teased back, they seriously had to stop with the dark humor.
"You monster." Seokjin fake gasped.
"Your monster baby." Namjoon kissed his head.

He settled for a bench that overlooked the so called pond. He brought the omega next him, his head resting on Namjoon's shoulder, it wasn't the first time they were out at night on an occasion other than dinner or company events, there were times, they sat out talking over street food, or times they just drove around the city at night, but they never visited a park.

"You like it here?" Seokjin asked, after a minute of silence. "Yeah, the days when the moon comes up like tonight? It shows the best on the pond. Its prettier to watch the sky in the water than the normal way on nights like this."

"Then why are we here, why don't we go see it from there?"
"This place calms me, it's not even about the sky in water, its the quietness at night, you can only hear the small animals.

I come here when am most suffocated." Seokjin hummed his hands wrapped around the Alpha's arm, shuffling closer to the alpha's side. He loved when Namjoon poured out his heart to him, he loved how he talked, how his view of life was different from his.

"Its mostly after days like this, when I make step forward, or achieve something better for the company. It brings me joy, but only for a bit. When it settles, it leaves me with a burden instead, more pressure, not only to maintain but to achieve further, there were days when I thought I couldn't pull through, but I did.

I have spent so much time for the company. I prepared for it all my life that I haven't had time for anything else, But its all i know how to do, its who i am, the company is my life, it built me. This part of me.

I didn't know I had another side to me until I met you seokjin, you've awaken this thing in me that is out of control, its terrifying yet so exciting, your building this new part of me that am not sure I know how to handle." He laughed at himself.

"I have never had what I have with you Seokjin, and it scares me that I don't know how to go about it, I don't know if am equipped enough for the things that I feel for you. Am scared I'll push you away."
Seokjin listened to the alpha, they were much a like, yet so different.

"If you didn't have the company, what would you do with the free time now?" Seokjin asked, his cheeks blushed from the cold.

Namjoon smiled, nobody had ever asked him that before. "I have wanted to travel the world outside of business, I want to experience different cultures, eat different food, sleep in different places and watch the beauty of the world from somewhere else. I have wanted to get a mate too, settle down with someone and leave the bachelor life behind, I have wanted a family, with little pups running around and about, maybe then I would travel the world with them too. If I had time......I would want to be happy." He finished, surprised he didn't want that much out of life.