Chapter 62

"You came so much." Namjoon amused as he took his fingers off the other, lips finding the Omega's in a searing kiss. The omega only blushed, letting himself be kissed and taken care of. It felt like a huge amount of stress had been lifted of his back, and he wanted the alpha to feel the same, seeing as he had not had much of pleasure.

"Are you feeling better?" Namjoon asked when they pulled apart. "I am, am feeling much better." Seokjin confirmed with a smile. "And you?" Seokjin asked, feeling the alpha's bulge still pressing on him. He could tell the others sweat pants was drench in his slick, and maybe cum too. "Am feeling ok, now that you are." The alpha said placing a kiss on his nose.

Seokjin thought that was unfair, how he had gotten an awesome release and the other hadn't. Namjoon was just as stressed as he was if not more. The other had gone through so much within the previous month and he deserved a bit of a release too. So Seokjin leaned up to kiss him, "Your not going to take me?" He asked between kisses.

"Do you want me to?" Namjoon asked back basking on the Omega's hands on his sweaty chest.

"Do you not want to?" Seokjin asked one more time, his hands running on the alpha's pecs, all the way to his abs. He kissed Namjoon as his hands trailed into the alpha's sweat pants, fingers finding the hard cock. He bit his lip as he felt it pulse in his hand growing with each tag of his warm fingers.

Namjoon groaned pressing the omega to him. "Don't tease omega. . . Am trying, and I only have much control." Namjoon said close to ear. The alpha had mostly planned on giving Seokjin a good time, and he had kept his control so far despite his wolf growling at him to mate the other already. But now Seokjin was stroking him, his mouth searching behind his ears, and his tongue licking at the sweaty skin. The omega had definitely gotten more bold in his actions.

Namjoon liked that.

He peeled off the omega, shimming out of his pants and throwing it away to the pile of things in the floor. He kneeled naked in front of Seokjin whose length was rising to the occasion once more. He wore a smirk as he stroked his own, rubbing it between the Omega's cheeks and stroking it with slick once more.

He watched as Seokjin moaned, whimpering with a spread of his legs. Namjoon just couldn't get over how ethereal he looked; his face flushed, lips and legs parted for him, and his skin littered in red and purple. What Namjoon couldn't wrap his head around was that little bump on his belly, full of his pup. He loved how it looked, how Seokjin looked full with his pup.

So with that thought, he let the whining omega have it. He brought the other's leg over his shoulder before bringing his cock to the Omega's entrance. Nothing could ever compare to how tight Seokjin was, how he would clench around the alpha even when he had only put his mushroom head in. "Fuck baby, your... Your tight." Namjoon breathed, the omega letting up a little, although he wasn't short of his own noises.

Seokjin himself could never get over how big his alpha was, stretching out his walls like he hadn't in a month. He only closed his eyes as the alpha fully entered him, his balls pressed to his ass. A little pain was present, but not too much to take away the pleasure he was reveling in from being joined with the alpha. "Look at me baby, look at me." Namjoon spoke as Seokjin tried to catch his breath.

"Come on baby, look at me." Namjoon urged again, and Seokjin turned his head, tears in his eyes. He gladly accepted the alpha's lips when he bent over. They kissed as he adjusted, until he was rolling his hips, and whining for the alpha to move. Namjoon complied, slowly thrusting into him. Their mouths would collide occasionally in a messy kiss as the alpha increased his speed.

For a month or so they had not felt this, this kind of euphoria, or how high they would get off the scent of sex from each other. It ran deep in the bond they shared, the need to constantly be with each other, to mate and to love. Seokjin knew he liked that, he knew with all the obstacles they had overcome, and more that they would have in future, he never wanted to lose that, he never wanted to part from Namjoon. Ever.