Chapter 35

"Are you sure you want to do this."

"I am, I can't live with the guilt, its killing me. You think he will break up with me?" Jimin looked at the eighteen year old beside him, feeling slightly bad for the kid.

"I don't know jungkook, what exactly are you going to say to him?"

"That I messed up." "How?" Jimin asked incredulously, he was getting tired of doing this every week. It felt like baby sitting sometimes.

"I have been lying to him J, and coming here, and I haven't told him I got accepted to train to be an idol either, and he still thinks we are going to the same college." Jungkook said in defeat. He stretched his legs before him, turning his head to see the stripper beside him, head thrown back on the couch, his eyes closed.

"Am I boring you?"

"Yeah a little bit." Jimin confessed immediately. Gosh, all he wanted was a nap. "First of all, Ouch! and second am paying you for your time, if I want you to listen to my pathetic life, you will listen."

"First of all, I do agree your life is pathetic, and second I am listening to you, I just pointed out you were boring, also am older than you watch your mouth." Jimin said now unfortunately fully awake. Jungkook just fell back on the couch, groaning then mimicking a crying sound.

Jimin sighed turning on the couch and folding his legs under him like pretzel, his thighs showing in the dimly lit room that was suppose to be for performance. Jungkook eyed him, not able to resist ogling the thickness he loved so much.

"I have asked you this once before, and I'll ask you again; What do you feel for him now?" Jimin's view of things were simple, if you didn't feel it it wasn't real. He couldn't tell if the other saw it the same way as he watched the wheels in his head turn. "I adore him, I feel grateful to have him, I love him." Jungkook said sure of himself.

"But are you in love with him." Jimin added, watching how the smile on jungkook's face fell slightly. "Look, your still young, your hardly an adult. Your allowed to explore, to chose, to experiment. Fall in love and out of it. So what if you don't feel the same way for him anymore, its shitty but its you. You can't force it if its not there anymore. The least you could do is be honest with him."

Jungkook had not been honest for a while. At least with Taehyung he wasn't. It dated back to when the beta ran from home and temporarily moved in with him. At first he was elated, he loved how they did everything together, but even then he had to force Taehyung to speak his true feelings for him, to at least tell him he loved him. But each time he got a vague answer, a flash of fear and a hint of decisiveness. It felt one sided, and with time he feared coming home to spend time with the beta, he feared he would only fall deeper while the other remained unsure. He feared all the love they shared would only remain from his end. So quietly he distanced himself, hanging with the jocks and living the party life. He met J during one of those escapes. Paying a high amount to get a private performance after a dare.

He started the talking that evening, to the uninterested stripper, someone who didn't know him. And he blabbed to him about his problems. It was a listening ear, one that he didn't expect to get answer from but he did. And it wasn't sugar coated or covered in lies, it was plain out in the open. He found himself coming here, living a secret life from his boyfriend, and he was ashamed to admit that he liked it. The thrill he felt being free.

Gazing into J's eyes now he didn't know if he knew the answer to that. He didn't know if he was still in love with Taehyung, or if he ever was to begin with. They had both informed their families of their relationship, and Jungkook wasn't excited as he thought he would be. Not even when Taehyung had confessed to him. Yet he feared the outcome of this. The pending separation that was looking at him. There was no other way this could go.