~33~

Ok so this part is taken place in the boys bathroom, you are currently playing arcade games with Jimmy.

-Narrator-
"Whoa whoa whoa! That's not true!" Dutch yelped, blushing madly.

Tommy smirked as he finished combing his fingers through his hair, "I'm telling you man, it seems like you have a little crush on that red head chick from biology."

"Teresa?" Johnny pipped in, straightening out his shirt.

"No the other one, Maddy I think," Tommy responded, checking his smile in the mirror.

"The one Johnny kissed at the party a few months ago?" Bobby asked.

"Don't remind me of that," Johnny said in a stern voice. He doesn't like being reminded of his failed attempt at making Y/n jealous.

"I do not have a crush on Maddy!" Dutch groaned, storming out of the bathroom.

"Anyways, how's you and Y/n? It seems like you guys are doing good..," Bobby asked out of nowhere.

Johnny always felt a bit uneasy when Bobby asked anything relating to Y/n. After Johnny figured out Bobby's affection for Y/n, he just couldn't get over it. No matter how many times she tells him that she won't leave him for Bobby, he still gets upset at the thought.

"We are actually doing amazing, if I'm honest, I really think she's the one," Johnny replied. He said it with a bit of anger, but it's all true.

"The one? That's some serious words there Johnny, you sure?" Tommy asked, turning towards the blonde boy.

"More than sure. I can't imagine my life without her," Johnny responded, shutting down any questioning of him and Y/n's relationship.

"That's good for you man, she's a great girl. You two fit each other perfectly."

Bobby kept silent. He didn't utter a word until Tommy finished messing with his hair and left. That's when Bobby dropped something on Johnny that he will never forget.

"Listen, it's true, I want Y/n. And I want you to know, I'm not going to steal her from you, well yes but no. You mess up, even once, and she comes crying to me, she's mine," Bobby threatened, walking out right after.

Johnny leaned against the sink, his heart pounding in his chest. Why would Bobby say such a thing?

Johnny couldn't help but feel a similar sense of panic fill him as he left the bathroom. The type of panic he felt when he saw Michael holding you.

-Y/n-
My thumbs started to hurt as I moved the joystick faster, "I am not loosing to you, Jimmy!"

I let out a groan when Jimmy scored the last point, leading him to a victory. Jimmy turned to me, smirking. He stuck his tongue out at me.

"So what were you saying again?" He said smugly.

I punched him in the shoulder before answering, "Nothing!" Jimmy chuckled as we walked over to the guys who were playing pool.

I cringed as I watched Tommy miss the solid,
purple ball, and hit the black 8 ball in instead. He let out a groan, similar to mine, as Dutch cheered.

My eyes wandered over to Johnny, who was leaning against the wall. He seemed to have a worried look on his face. I walked over to him, giving him a quick kiss.

"What's wrong love?" I asked, gazing at him with curious eyes.

"Nothing," He grunted, crossing his arms and turning his head away from mine.

I cupped his face and turned it back to mine, "Johnny, something's bothering you."

"Look princess nothing's wrong so stop pestering me," He snapped, swatting my hand away. His eyes bore into mine, making my blood run cold.

I nodded slowly, "I'll...go wait in the car." I dashed off, not really wanting to look at him any longer.

Bobby noticed my distress and followed me out to the car. I'm not sure what he wants, I don't really feel like thinking about it right now.

I sat in once of the backseats, figuring that Johnny doesn't want me near him right now. It hurts but I respect it. Sometimes he just needs his own space.

"Hey what's wrong ,Y/n?" Bobby called out, sitting next to me in the car.

"Johnny's upset about something and he won't tell me, to be honest I think I did something wrong..," I explained, twiddling my fingers.

"Johnny can be an asswhole sometimes, still don't know how you put up with him..," Bobby commented, glancing at me.

"No. I think he just needs some space. He's not an asswhole though, and I put up with him because I love him. To be honest I really think he's the one,"I replied, looking over to the door of Golf n Stuff.

In the glass door I could see Johnny laughing with the guys. He didn't seem upset anymore. It looks like my presence was the problem all along.

"But I can't say the same for him," I added, looking at me feet. Just the idea made tears prickle my eyes.

Bobby placed his hand on mine, "You can always come to me if you need to talk."

I pulled my hand away, nervously smiling, "Thanks."

Bobby nodded before getting out of the car and heading back with the others. I let out a sigh of relief until I noticed a lean figure in the distance.

I took one glance and saw Michael. My heart stopped as he noticed me. I couldn't breathe when I noticed him running over to me, eager to get me.

Holy shit dude that was a roller coaster retreading this. Damn. I might have to post the next part soon so I can see what happens. Oh the joy of working ahead and forgetting what you wrote. It's so much fun rereading all of this 💅