~49~

I jumped up and down in excitement at the sight of people lined up by the dojo. It's opening day and I cannot be more excited.

"Johnny! It's opening day! We already have customers!" I squealed, jumping all around Johnny. He let out a rattling laugh.

"You're too cute," He murmured.

"Oh, baby, do you need me to braid your hair for you?" He asked. Recently he learned how to braid hair for me. It's amazing.

(If you have natural hair, you taught him how to care for it and braid it so he can help you with it. And if you have short hair or no hair at all, just skip over this part if you want)

"Yes please," I sang, turning around. Johnny carefully pulled my hair back and got to work.

Once he was done he turned me around and kissed me, "Look at my beautiful fiancé."

"Johnny not in front of future students," I scolded with a chuckle. He gave me a small smile before grabbing my hand.

He held the keys to the building with the other, "Ready to live our dream?"

"We've been living it," I grinned as I grabbed the keys.

The people surrounding the building all made way for Johnny and I. I smiled happily at him before opening up the shop.

I opened the door and allowed the people to walk in. The group followed after them. I noticed Ali wasn't here.

I gave Daniel a sad smile. He smiled weakly back.

I patted his back as he walked in, "It'll get better."

"Thank you," Daniel thanked as he walked in.

I turned to Johnny and pecked him on the cheek, "Let's get started."

...
"Come back next week!" I called out to our new students. Mr. Miyagi smiled at me.

"You did it, Y/n-San," The old man beamed, patting me on the back.

"All thanks to you and my friends," I say with a smile.

Johnny grabbed my waist, "And Johnny."

"And Johnny," I giggled.

"Jeez we made a good bit of money today for this first lesson," I gushed, looking at the envelopes sitting on a bench.

"We are already one step ahead to getting our own place," Johnny commented, kissing the top of my head.

"This is totally crazy man! I love it!" Tommy yelled out, jumping out of nowhere.

"It's insane!" Dutch added.

Soon enough everyone was surrounding us, talking about how much they love King Cobra. I'm pretty sure our students love it too. We only graduated a few days ago, but we all already have our own business.

It's wild and huge. That only makes it better. My heart felt warm and fuzzy when my eyes shifted over at everyone.

I'm surrounded by people I love. My friends, no, my family. The man I will marry one day. Someone who's wise and taught me true karate and the meaning of it.

All of these people have helped me, and I have helped them. Now we're living our dream. One that fills me with so much love and appreciation it's unreal.

After a while of cleaning up we all headed home. Johnny and I couldn't stop gushing to my mom about the dojo at dinner.

And when it was finally time to go to bed, we just couldn't stop.

"I still can't believe what's happening," I whispered, snuggling into Johnny.

His large hand grinned my waist and pulled me even closer to him, "Me neither. But it's amazing and I don't think I ever want it to end."

"This is the rest of our lives, and I love it," I added.

Johnny held me in his arms lovingly, "I love it too. It's our life. We made it this way, and I'm so proud."

"It's just..," I paused to turn towards him, "I'm on cloud nine. You and I are engaged, we have a business with our friends, and everything is just falling into place."

"Just how it should be, and I promise I will continue to make it this way," Johnny whispered.

"Pinky promise?" I asked, sticking out my pinky.

"Pinky promise."

This chapter and the next are really short. But yeah. The last one will be published tomorrow. Isn't that crazy? I still can't believe it. I'm already at 12k which I'm incredibly thankful for. This is absolutely insane! Thank you guys so much for everything. I might bring out another book that's a sequel to this one and it'll be a Cobra Kai one. I'm not sure yet. I'll probably take a break from writing for a bit so I can get inspiration and make good books for you guys. Also in this book and the Cobra Kai one, you and Johnny stay together. I'll explain Robby and all that but you guys don't break up or get a divorce. So calm ya self. Love you guys!!!