~25~

"Baby are you ok?" Was the first thing I heard when I woke up.

I rubbed the tired from my eyes, "Mhmm."

"You've been sleeping for a while now, its 11:45am," Johnny exclaimed, resting his hand on my forehead to check for a warm temperature.

"I'm fine love, anyways what are we doing today?" I asked, getting out of bed.

"Well the boys and I really want to go Christmas tree and present shopping," Johnny replied, clearly not as enthusiastic as he says he is.

"Are you guys doing that for me?" I asked, catching on immediately.

"Yeah, but either way I think it'd be nice to do these things together," Johnny added, honestly this time.

I grinned, "Yeah, I'd be nice."

On that note I was ready and down the stairs in less than 20 minutes. Johnny was trying his hardest to keep up to my rushed state.

"There you two are!" Dutch cheered.

"Was sure something was going on up there," Jimmy taunted.

I punched him in the arm playfully, "Shut it."

"You were asleep for a long time," Tommy commented. I yawned right after, proving his point.

"Just tired from yesterday," I mumbled. Johnny hugged me from behind, resting his head on my shoulder.

"So are we all ready then?" I asked. They all nodded except Johnny.

"You gotta eat before leaving," Johnny insisted, grabbing the stuff to make f/f.

"Johnny I'm fine," I whined. The others snickered as Johnny started to cook.

"When did Johnny become such a mother," Tommy teased. Everyone laughed at this as Johnny grumbled.

"You'll understand when you have an amazing girlfriend you want to take care of," He barked back.

I laughed at their offended expressions. I laughed even more at Johnny's smug expression.

"Sorry but amazing girlfriends don't just come from no where," Bobby grumbled.

"I mean Y/n did," Johnny smirked, finishing up his cooking.

"New York isn't nowhere Johnny," I remarked.

"And I'm not saying it is. It's kinda just like you showed up at random," Johnny said, laying a plate with f/f on it. (Every time I read f/f I read it as fo fo)

I locked eyes with his blue ones. They seemed to be growing curious of why I moved in the first place.

"There was a reason, nothing of concern though," I told them quickly, not wanting to get into depth.

Tommy was about to say something but I made sure to start eating so I couldn't respond, which shut him down. After I was finished we all chatted about Christmas and what we want as we walked to the car.

Johnny kept giving me questioning glances as we drove to the Christmas tree shop. We were all buzzing with excitement.

Johnny's parents were going to be out for Christmas. My mom said that she wanted to go visit my aunt and my cousins and told me I could stay here if I wanted. So that's what I'm doing.

We all ended up deciding on celebrating Christmas together, so we wanted to get a Christmas tree.

Eventually we made it to the shop. I was the first to get out and run into the store.

"Wait up!" Everyone called behind me. However I was too far gone. At the time they entered the store, I was already in the 3rd isle looking at the pretty trees.

"Y/n!" I heard Johnny yell. I laughed a little, giving him some direction to find me.

I was sure he wouldn't find me, but a pair of large hands on my waist proved me otherwise. I turned around, ready to kiss Johnny, when I was met with Michael instead.

I let out a scream, thrashing in his arms. Michael started to grow angry. He put his hand over my mouth as I kept squirming in his grasp.

I saw the guys rushing over to us, Johnny in the front leading them. Michael cursed under his breath before letting me go and running off.

My knees felt weak, my mouth hurt from the pressure of his hand, and my body was shaking.

Johnny instantly wrapped me into his arms as the boys ran to the end of the isle to see if Michael was really gone.

He rubbed my back in small circles, knowing it helps me calm down, "Are you ok? Did he hurt you? I'll kill that asshole."

"I'm ok, my mouth hurts a little but I'm ok," I whispered, holding on to Johnny for dear life.

He hugged me tighter, slightly picking me up. I let myself sink into his strong arms. We stayed like this for a little while as we waited for the others to come back.

Johnny kissed my forehead, "I love you."

"I love you too."

"Johnny?"

"Hmm?"

"Michael was the reason."

"The reason?"

"The reason why we moved."

"I'll promise to protect you from him."

"Pinky promise?"

"Pinky promise."

I added that last bit in because I don't think I ever explained why you moved from New York, so yeah. 🤧