~14~

!!⚠️Also a bit ✨spicy✨⚠️!!

Time has passed since the party. I'm not sure why but something dramatic always happens when I'm at a party with Johnny. I'm kinda glad we're not at a party right now.

Right now Johnny is training on the beach while trying to convince me to join Cobra Kai again.

"Just do it for me, don't mind Kreese," He begged, kicking into the air.

Sweat trickled down his shirtless body, causing me to bite my lip. Johnny's been training extra hard lately since the tournament is in two weeks.

"The boys miss you too," Johnny added, continuing on with his training.

"Yeah we do!" I heard a someone chant behind me. When I turn around I see Bobby, Tommy, and Dutch. 

"Where's Jimmy?" I asked.

"He's out with a chick right now, we just wanted to stop by and- whoa is that a ring!?" Dutch shouted.

I laughed at his reaction, "Johnny gave me a promise ring."

Bobby let out a sad sigh. I wonder what's up with him.

I felt Johnny's large hands grasp my waist and pull me into him. He bent down and whispered, "Why are you so hot?"

I blushed, hoping the boys didn't notice what he said. Johnny slowly trialed his hand down to grab my ass. I really hope they didn't see that either.

"Um I think I might rejoin Cobra Kai," I burst out in a nervous state. What am I saying!?

"Really!?" Tommy asked, smiling big.

"Yeah," I gulped as Johnny's hand traveled under my shirt.

"Well that's great! Why don't you come back right now! Let's all head to the dojo," Bobby cheered.

"Yeah, sure," I managed to sputter.

The boys were already fitting themselves in the back of Johnny's car.

"What a good girl," He mumbled in my ear, "They didn't even notice."

His deep voice sent a shiver down my spine. Why does he have to do this to me in front of people!?

We finally made it to his car. The boys all cheered some more when we started heading to the dojo. I guess I'm gonna be competing with them if Kreese lets me back in. (You're a black belt, forgot to mention that earlier, so you can enter)

...
"Back in!? You quit, remember!?" Kreese spat, getting in my face.

"Look Sensei, I'm doing it for Johnny, remember when he worked extra hard to impress me when I was still on the team?" I said, smirking.

Kreese sighed, "Fine, but if you quit again and I won't give you another chance."

I bowed at him before walking outside to greet the boys.

"So are you back in?" Johnny asked, sounding doubtful.

"Yup!" I beamed. Johnny cheered as he picked me up and spun me around.

"I knew my girl could do it!" He yelled out.

I giggled as he began kissing every spot on my face.

I glanced over to see Bobby looking down at the ground with a sad expression. Before I could say something Tommy starts up.

"Well me and the others are gonna leave you two love birds alone."

Tommy gave us a wink before dragging the others away from Johnny and I.

Before I could even think, Johnny had me pinned up against his car, his lips smashed against mine.

He decided to try something new. His tongue licked the bottom of my lip requesting entrance. I denied, wanting to tease him.

"Do you really wanna be a brat right now? Be a good girl for me alright," Johnny smirked before slipping one of his hands up my shirt.

I let out a yelp. Johnny took this time to slip his tongue into my mouth. I moaned into the kiss as our tongues danced around each other.

Johnny trailed his feverish kisses down my neck. Unlike all the other times he kisses my neck, he decides to leave multiple hickeys.

I let out a little whimper as he leaves bruises all over my neck. It feels amazing, it really does, but my mom is going to freak out when I get home and sees them.

Johnny then pulled away, only to press his lips against mine once more. His kisses were passionate, heated, and rough. It's not like his usual kisses that are typically soft and delicate.

I pulled away, a string of saliva connected our mouths. I let out a shaky breath. (EW EW EW)

"Johnny, are you ok?" I asked, still in shock from the random make out session.

"Yeah...it's just, I think Bobby likes you," Johnny muttered.

"Bobby? No way, he knows you and I are together," I stated.

Johnny nodded, "Yeah Princess I know, I'm pretty sure everyone knows about us. And that's why he was so upset today."

"Can we just let him be? I'm sure he'll move on," I suggested, intertwining my fingers with Johnny's.

"Fine, but if he try's anything I'm not going to be happy," Johnny grumbled.

"You know if you being jealous makes you kiss like this, I might just have to make you jealous more," I whispered, slowly trailing my fingers down his chest.

Johnny shivered, "You don't want to try me Princess. Don't say shit like that unless you can take the consequences."

I blushed as I thought what the consequences could be.

"I might just have to say shit like that then, I am curious," I purred while getting in the car.

"You're gonna regret that Princess," Johnny teased as he sits next to me in the car.

"We're going to my house right now," Johnny ordered.

Next chapter is gonna be interesting...😳

(Dear god, another one with a spicy warning!?)