~30~

"I'M BACK!" I screamed, practically skipping down four sets of stairs at a time.

I paused when I saw tears brimming Johnny's eyes. My heart instantly shattered at his broken expression.

I ran over to him, cupping his face and turning it towards me, "What happened love?"

"I keep lying to you," He whispered, a single tear slipping from his eye.

Suddenly the room went cold. I felt my blood freeze along with the atmosphere. A long moment felt like hours as I tried to register what he said.

"What? Johnny...what do you mean?" I asked quietly, my voice barely a whisper. The words that left my mouth lingered in the air.

Johnny gulped. He avoided my gaze, his blue eyes no longer hosting a bright flame. All I could see is dull emotion.

"My mom and my step dad...well. My step dad didn't want to be in the same house as me, he couldn't stand it. He took my mom away, I have no clue where they actually are," Johnny confessed, never meeting my gaze.

"They left a while ago, I lied to you because I didn't want you to worry about me. I'm supposed to take care of you. I want to take care of you," Johnny continued, finally meeting my concerned gaze.

I dropped my hand from his face to his hand, intertwining our fingers, "Johnny we can take care of each other. You need to tell me when somethings wrong."

He pulled me into an embrace, tears rolling onto my shoulder. I've never seen Johnny cry before. Not once. I'm glad that I can offer my shoulder for him to cry on.

"I'm always going to be here for you, always," I comforted, rubbing his back.

Johnny held me tight, "Please, don't leave me. Don't leave me like they did."

"I'm never leaving you, never, I promise," I reassured, hugging him tighter.

We collapsed to the floor, Johnny's face in the nook of my shoulder. I played with his blonde locks, my hand running through them with ease.

"I'm sorry you have to see me like this princess," Johnny whispered, moving his head to face me.

I rubbed my finger over his cheek, wiping away a few tears. His eyes were clear now, no longer cloudy with sorrow.

"Don't apologize, when I say I love you I mean all of you. Anger, excitement, happiness, sadness, fear, all of it. I love you," I exclaimed, kissing Johnny's cheek.

"Thank you, Y/n. You are the reason I still smile and feel all of those emotions today. I love you too, all of you," Johnny replied.

I helped him stand up, hugging him again once we were back on our feet.

"Ready to start decorticating?" I asked softly. Johnny nodded, his eyes now full of a bright flame.

"Yes! Oh and I have an early Christmas present for you," Johnny said enthusiastically. He walked over to the ornaments before returning with a small box.

I opened it carefully, making sure not to break anything. My heart beat sped up when I saw it. There were two ornaments. Once was a crown with the words my princess on it. The other one said my lover boy.

"Johnny, this is so cute!" I gushed, holding the box close to my heart.

"I knew you'd like it," He says as he kisses my cheek.

"Let's go put them on the tree!" I cheered, marching over to the stubby tree.

The tree is shorter than me, it reaches my chin. Johnny and the guys are much taller than it, but that doesn't matter. It's still perfect in my eyes!

Johnny and I placed our ornaments on the tree, keeping them next to each other. I grinned at the sight.

The next few hours was us goofing around while getting the tree together. Yes I said hours. We were...kinda off task.

"No Johnny you can not throw the ornament onto the tree! You're gonna break it!" I yell, trying to snatch the ornament from his hand.

He hung it above his head, laughing as I attempted to reach it, "Shortie."

"Sorry to break it to you, but you're a giant!" I snapped, still trying to grab the ornament.

"Nah you're just short," Johnny teased, patting my head.

I used my karate skills to kick the decoration out of his hand. I bent back to grab the ornament. However I lost my balance on my way.

"Ah!" I yelped. Johnny got out of his amazement daze and quickly grabbed my arms to keep me from falling.

"Wow, that was amazing, I wish we still had a place to practice at. I wish we could open our own place with the guys," Johnny said.

I smiled at him, "I wish I could tell you now but it'll ruin the surprise."

"Surprise?"

"I can't tell you, it'd ruin the surprise," I smirked, hanging the ornament on the tree.

"And that's the last one!" I cheered.

"Now time for the star," Johnny says, pulling out the pretty tree topper.

We both grabbed the decoration together, putting it on the tree. I rest my head against Johnny's shoulder, "it looks beautiful."

"You look beautiful," Johnny says, looking at me. I looked at his lips, then glanced back at his eyes.

Instantly he went in for a kiss. Our lips moved in a heated dance, working together in swift motions.

His hand trailed down to my ass, causing me to let out a yelp. Johnny took this opportunity to slip his tongue in my mouth.

I moaned into the kiss, causing Johnny to smirk against my lips. He pulled back.

"I thought you said to wait for Christmas?" Johnny teased.

"Shut up and kiss me lover boy," I groaned, pulling him back to my lips.

He pulled back again, "We are going to my room right now."

"Well then hurry up and let's go!" I giggled.

"Oh you're in for it now!" Johnny smirked, picking me up bridal style.

I grew excited as we neared his bedroom.

Two week ago me was horny af. Seriously what the hell? I wrote this? I'm afraid to proof read the next chapter. I'm sorry for the ones who have to actually read the next chapter. Welp.
We'll see if. anything interesting happens next chapter 👁👄👁