~10~

I woke up to the smell of expensive cologne and vanilla cinnamon. Johnny was my first thought. Then the thoughts of last night clouded my mind. I smiled to myself as I looked up.

Johnny's bed hair is hot as hell. He looked so peaceful when sleeping. None of his cockiness or aggression was shown. He's completely vulnerable. I wonder how many girls got to see him like this.

Johnny started to laugh, startling me. How long has he been awake?

"I've only shown this side of me to you Princess," Johnny smirked.

I widened my eyes, "I said that out loud."

He began to laugh harder, "Why are you so goddam cute."

I punched him in the shoulder, blushing crazily.

That's when I felt it. I began to quickly take off Johnny's sweatpants, embarrassed as hell.

"What's wrong?" He asked concerned.

"I- um..," I stuttered as I pulled his sweatpants off. (WHY DID I ADD THIS PART THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING IM SORRY YALL)

I examined them before shaking my head in shame, "I'm so sorry Johnny."

He sat up quickly, "What's wrong? Are you ok? Are you hurt? What's happening?"

"I...," I started.

"Come on you have to tell me princess," Johnny begged.

"I got my period and I stained your sweatpants," I whispered.

Johnny's face relaxed, "Oh thank god I though something was wrong."

I looked at him with confusion, "Johnny I ruined something that you let me borrow, there is something wrong."

He chuckled a bit, "Princess there's nothing wrong with getting your period. Let's get you cleaned up, my mom has pads in her room. I'll go grab them for you."

He got up and left to go grab me some pads. I was truly shocked. He wasn't angry. At all. My ex used to yell at me when things like this happened. Just the thought caused me to start crying.

Johnny hurried in as he heard my cry, "Baby are you alright?"

I shook my head, "It's just that...I thought you would be mad at me. My ex used to get so angry with me when this happened. The things he used to say...I just...I'm sorry." (Not the shitty ex trope)

Johnny shook his head, "It's ok, I'll never be mad at you for something like this. I pinky promise."

I nodded, hugging Johnny tightly. I only ever mentioned Michael to him once. That was at his party.

"My ex Michael always got mad at me for things like this. I'm sorry that I just got emotional there," I explained, pulling away from Johnny.

"Y/n, look me in the eyes, I will never be mad at you for this, I promise. I have tons of sweat pants. Even if I didn't I still wouldn't be mad. I'm not Micheal. I'll take care of you," Johnny reassured, rubbing my back.

"Thank you, you mean the world to me," I say smiling weakly.

Johnny cradled me in his arms, "Do you want to get cleaned up now?"

I nodded into his chest.

He helped me to the bathroom, "Here are some pads and tampons, don't know what you like so grabbed you both. Here is some shower stuff, a pair of boxers, and some clothes of mine you can wear, I'll be right outside the door if you need me."

"Thank you so much Johnny, you really are the best," I beamed, giving him a quick kiss on the lips.

Johnny kissed me back before heading out to give me some privacy.

...
After a nice shower Johnny made me breakfast and took me home. My mom wasn't mad since she likes Johnny and thinks he's really sweet.

I'm happy that she approves of us. Right now I'm finishing up some homework while I lay on my bed.

"Hey Hun, someone is here for you!" My mom called out.

I grabbed my crutches and walked my way over to the door. I opened the door to see Bobby.

"Hey what's up?" I asked.

"Me and the boys came over to see if you're ok, you seemed to be in a lot of pain. Plus we wanted to apologize to you about the dance," Bobby said.

I looked over behind his shoulder to see the group standing there.

"Johnny took me to the hospital yesterday, I'm good now. Him and I also made up," I explained.

Bobby smiled at this, "Yeah he was a wreck without you."

I smiled softly.

"Well anyways we should be heading back now, be careful ok?" Bobby said.

I nodded, waving everyone goodbye.

"So who was that?" My mom asked.

"My friends, they were just checking up on me," I explained.

"That's sweet of them," My mom said.

I nodded, smiling to myself, "Yeah."

Not me rewatching karate kid for the 50th time so I could feel something 🖐😔

(That's one thing that hasn't changed, karate kid is still a comfort movie)