~3~

Time jump - one week

-Y/n-
I was walking to class when Daniel stopped me, "Hello Y/n, how are you?"

"I'm doing good Danny," I replied. Daniel smiled at this sudden new nickname.

"Danny? Well I gotta call you something now," Daniel grinned, stopping me completely.

"Well what do you have in mind?" I asked, blushing slightly.

"Well I was thinking earlier that you have such an angelic face, and you're real sweet, maybe Angel cake," Daniel suggested.

"I like it Danny," I beamed.

"Good, cause I like it too," Daniel added.

"Well Angel cake I gotta get to class, see you around cutie?" Daniel says with a wink.

"Sure thing Danny," I waved him goodbye as he headed off to class.

"What was that?" Someone snapped at me.

"Nothing that concerns you Johnny," I answered, turning towards the blonde boy.

"Angel cake!? I got better nicknames than that!" Johnny exclaimed. (2023 me, uh no he didn't. Johnny's nickname was just about as bad. Sorry for putting you guys through that cringe)

I giggled at him, "You know Johnny you are a player though, and Danny is trying his best."

"Danny?" Johnny asked disgusted.

"Look Johnny, just because we flirt every now and then doesn't mean anything. You still flirt with every girl around here and expect me not to do the same? I really like Daniel, get over it," I say angrily.

I started to storm off, not wanting to listen to his stupid remarks.

"You promised a second chance Y/n!" Johnny yelled, stopping me in my tracks.

"And I'm giving you one Johnny," I barked.

"I don't understand, we were going somewhere at my party last week, what's up with you now?" Johnny mumbled.

"Learn how to not be an asshole and maybe we can get somewhere!" I yelled, running off.

He's been flirting with every girl he sees this week, trying to gain a reaction outta me. I let him do it. But when I like someone myself, it's not ok.

I sighed as I continued walking.

-The next day-

Johnny ran up to me quickly. I was about to turn away when he grabbed my wrists and pinned me against the locker. My heart beats fast.

"Johnny what the hell?" I yelled.

"Go on a date, with me," He stuttered, clearly out of breath.

"And why would I do that?" I asked.

Johnny smirked, "Funny you ask that," He stopped himself so he could run his fingers against the spot the hickey used to be, "Cause you were the on who gave me a second chance."

"Fine, and would you quit touching my neck like that!" I snapped.

"Like what?" Johnny teased, brushing his thumb against my lips.

"You are such a flirt," I hissed, a blush covering my face and ears.

"You make me that way Y/n," Johnny smirked.

I pulled him down by his collar, "is that so?" Johnny puckered his lips.

I pushed him away, "Keep that to yourself dick head."

Johnny only chuckled at this, "You know usually I'd be mad but to be honest I think it's growing on me."

"God you're ridiculous," I barked.

"Only for you Princess," Johnny replied. (Cringe)

Butterflies filled my stomach, swarming with anticipation. Then I remembered how close he was. And then I felt his breath on my lips. I felt his warmth. So close...

I put my hand on his chest, pushing Johnny back, "So um..when is this date?"

"Go with me tonight at Golf N Stuff, I'll pick you up at 5," Johnny smiled.

Ah another one of his rare smiles. One that take a toll on my heart.

"Jeez, you're gonna give me a heart attack, anyways I'll see you then," I mumbled, leaving Johnny confused.

"Heart attack?" He muttered to himself.

-later that night-
I slipped on my favorite bell bottoms, a crop top with a flower on it, and a pair of chucks. It's my favorite outfit and I really felt like wearing it.

I did my hair, added a few extra things, and by then Johnny was knocking on my door.

I opened it, "Hi Johnny."

He just stood there frozen.

"Johnny?" I asked.

"Shit," He cursed, putting his hand over his face to cover his bright red blush.

"What, do I look bad?" I questioned.

"You look hot as hell princess, shit you are making this difficult," Johnny replied, helping me into his car.

"Making what difficult?" I asked.

"Look I'm trying to be a gentlemen, cause I know you like Daniel and you say he's a gentlemen. So I'm trying to be...uh...a gentlemen. And being a gentlemen means not making those...um..comments." Johnny stuttered.

I looked at him, and for the first time...I saw someone vulnerable. Someone who wanted to love and be loved. It was clear that Johnny is trying his hardest.

I cupped his face with my hand. He immediately melted into it, "Johnny, you don't need to be a gentlemen, don't change yourself just because you think that's what I want."

His clear baby blues stared deep into my eyes, "Ok princess, but don't you take it back once I start talking again."

I rubbed my thumb against his cheek, "I won't, you be Johnny, not Daniel."

Johnny laughed softly, "Alright, I'll be Johnny. And you be my princess ,ok?" (Shitting, crying, throwing up)

I blushed at his comment, "Hmm if I wasn't mistaken, I think you're asking me out."

"Nah I think it's the other way around, besides you still have your hand on my face," Johnny teased.

I tried to pull my hand back, but Johnny kept a tight grip on my hand, "I like it here, let's stay like this for a little."

I nodded. After a little Johnny began leaning close. His breath against my lips, the smell of his cologne, it was all so intoxicating. I felt so warm and cloud like when I'm around him.

Our lips are touching, barely an inch from being a kiss.

"Is this ok?" Johnny asked, using his free hand to rest on my thigh.

"Yes," I replied.

Johnny went in and pressed his lips gently against mine. He tightened his grip on my thigh. Then he peppered kisses all around my face.

My free hand rustled his soft blonde locks, causing Johnny to groan, "Getting a little touchy aren't we princess."

"Shut up dick head," I laughed as he continued on his kisses down to my neck.

"Johnny we should go," I whispered, my hands tangled in his hair.

"Yeah, just one more second," Johnny said before locking his lips on mine once again.

He pulled away grinning ear to ear, "That was amazing..you're amazing."

I blushed, "I swear Johnny you are going to give me a heart attack!"

"So that's what you meant earlier..," He whispered to himself.

"What?"

"Nothing Princess," And with that we are off.