~17~

The video above is the type of dancing you and Johnny are going to be doing. Also you got to take off your cast early so that's why the timing is a bit wack.

I jumped out of excitement when my mom and I left the hospital.

"It's off! My cast is gone!" I shouted in excitement.

My mom smiled at my reaction, "So are you ready for your date with Johnny?" She wiggled her eyebrows at me.

I looked down at my outfit and nodded, "I'm more than ready! I've been pestering him for weeks now about going dancing!"

"There he is! Go have fun ok?" My mom smiled.

I nodded before running off to Johnny. He was sitting on his motorcycle, smiling softly.

"You always looks so beautiful Y/n, maybe you are the one giving me a heart attack," Johnny said dramatically.

"I don't know, you're looking really handsome in that botton up, Johnny."

"You know I would look a lot better withou-"

"Come on let's go!" I interrupted as I hopped onto his bike and put my helmet on.

"Someone's eager," Johnny teased.

"I've been asking to do this for weeks now!" I exclaimed.

-At the dance-

"We're here!" I boasted.

Johnny hooked his arm with mine, "Well let's go in Princess." 

We walked into the building, my heart thumping with anticipation.

Instantly the music flooded my ears, filling my heart with delight. People all around are dancing and just having a great time.

I could feel the beat flow through my ears all the way to my finger tips. A big smile erupted on my face as I pulled Johnny into the middle of the floor.

He began to crack his own smile as he watched me dance, "You're real cute, you know that?"

I laughed, "You're cute too love, but come on! Dance with me!"

Johnny rolled his eyes before grabbing my hands and spinning me around. Our feet moved in sync, our hands guided one another, to say the least it is amazing.

Johnny then pulled me close to him, "You ready?"

I gave him a questioning look before he slipped me under his legs. Once I got back up we got back to dancing. People cheered as Johnny and I danced.

"I didn't know you could dance like this Johnny," I giggled as he twirled me again.

"I didn't know either," He chuckled.

The rest of the night was just us dancing away. We laughed and had one of the best dates ever.

...
"Thank you for tonight," I say, tugging on Johnny's famous red jacket onto my shoulders.

"I'm glad you won our bet," Johnny smiled, putting his arm around me.

We hopped onto Johnny's motorcycle and sped off.
...

"Baby can you just stay at my place for the weekend?" Johnny pleaded as he peppered kisses against my jaw.

"Johnny we have that test on Monday and I know damn well if I spend the weekend at your house, I won't get any studying done," I giggled.

"I promise we will!" Johnny says dramatically.

I cupped his face with my hand, "You are soooo adorable."

He cupped my face with both hands, rubbing circles into my cheeks, "You are going to give me a heart attack."

"Don't pull that on me!" I cried out, blushing like crazy.

"Sweetheart please...," Johnny begged, looking down sadly.

"Stop, don't do that you know I can't say no to you," I said looking away.

"I know that Princess, I also know what's your weakness," Johnny whispered in my ear.

In a few seconds he attacked me with tickles, causing me to fall onto the soft sand. (Yes you guys are at the beachhhh after dancing I forgot to mention that)

I burst out in a fit of giggles and pleas, "Johnny! Fine I'll stay over!!"

"Yes!" Johnny shouted, picking me up.

"Where are we going now?" I sighed, digging my head into his chest.

"To your house so you can pack your bags," Johnny grinned.

"You're lucky my mom likes you," I joked.

"Mhm," Johnny hummed in response.

He sat me on his motorcycle before putting on my helmet.

"You know I can do that myself, love," I say as I wrap my hands around his waist.

"Yeah I know, I just like babying you," He replied with a wink.

I shook my head with amusement,"You're the baby in the relationship."

"Yeah sure," Johnny replied sarcastically.

God he's such a smart ass.

I really like that type of dancing so I wanted to add it into the book 😌💅 Also thank you so fucking much for 1k reads!!!