9- Orphanage.

After 2 days...
These two days were good enough nothing special happened except the news that those gang with whom we fought has been arrested. I don't know who did that but I'm happy after listening this news.
Anyway today me and my friends including Priya were going to my favourite place it's an orphanage I use to go there a offenly but due to this work and this fight I was not able to go there but today I finally got time. So we all decided to go there. And also they will meet me there only. So I got ready and left for the orphanage.

After 15 minutes or so I reached there and saw all my friends and not again man why is he here? Anyway I don't care until he bother me. I think you all are thinking who I'm talking about? Well it's none other then the great Mr. Rohan Rajput. I reached there with all the things I bought for the kids in this orphanage.
"Hey guys. Please hold this for me." I said.
"Yes give me one here." They said and took everything from me.
"Thank you. So let's go." I said. They all nodded and we moved there. When I entered I saw kids playing, on seeing us they ran towards us.
"Hey. Slow down kids. No need to run." I said and they stopped running and when they came near us they formed a circle around me and hugged me together without seeing my fractured hand. Sajal was about to say them to get off me but I signalled him to not to say anything.
"We missed you. Where were you all this days didi?" Khushi said.
"I missed you too kiddos. And sorry I was a little bit busy with my work. You'll know right I have started working so that's why I was busy." I said while hugging them tightly.
"Now let's go then we will play together and see I came with my friend are you not going to give them hug." I said and they obeyed me and moved to hug my friends and I smiled at that.
"Sunaina didi. Who is he we have never seen him here? Is he your new friend?" Shivam asked pointing towards Rohan.
"Yes. He is my friend as well as my boss. His name is Rohan. And all of you can call him brother okay and also she is also my new friend. Her name is Priya. And she is like a sister for all of you." I said.
"Okay diiiii." They all sang and I laughed.
"Good now let's go inside." I said and all of them ran toward me and held my hand and we moved inside.
"Hello Ms. Maria. How are you? And yeah happy birthday." I said while hugging her.
"Ohh hello sweetheart. I'm fine. Thank you. How are you doing?" She said and held my hand.
"I'm also good." I said smiling.
"Ohh how you got this dear? Does it hurts?" She asked and every kid present there gathered around us.
"Ohh nothing Ms. Maria. I'm fine it's so small see." I said.
"Does it hurts dii?" Sakshi one of the kid asked.
"No baby. I'm strong see. It doesn't hurt." I said.
"Sunaina dii." Someone shouted and I turned towards the voice. There I saw her my sweetheart.
"Ohh baby. Come on here fast." I said and opened my arms and she ran towards me and hugged me.
"I mied too." She said in here baby voice.
"Aww I missed you too sweetheart." I said and kissed her cheeks.
"See baby who all are here, say hello to everyone and introduce yourself." I said.
"Hyleo. Me name Anutka. Ad i 2 yeays old." She said.
"No Baby it's Anushka." I said.
"Yeth yeth." She said in her adorable voice and came back to me.
"Okay then. Where is Kabir?" I asked and I heard a voice.
"Sunaina didiiii." Kabir said.
"Ohh my hero. Come on here." I said and he started running and fall down.
"Ahhh." He started crying because of the pain.
"Ohh kabir." I reached him and picked him up.
"Its okay. You are my strong boy right. So don't cry baby. Kavita please give me the first aid box fast." I said and shouted the last part.
"Yes dii. Here this." She said and handed me the box.
"Thank you." I said while taking that from her.
"Now come on my hero. Let me dress you." I said and he nodded. After 10 minutes I was done dressing him.
"Its done. Wow you really are a strong boy. Here take this." I said and gave him chocolate.
"Yeeee chocolate. Thank you di." He said and kissed me on the cheek and every other kid gathered around us for chocolates and my friends distributed them those chocolates.
"Now now kiddos. Where are thank you for this sisters and brothers of yours?" I said and they sang thank you to my friends together.
"Now here kabir. Come on my hero be good boy and say hello to everyone and introduce yourself. First." I said.
"Hii. My name is Kabir and I'm 3and a half years old. It's nice to meet you all. Thank you." He said. And everyone present there smiled at his cuteness.
Then after that everyone started playing after eating there chocolate. I was sitting on a chair with Anushka and Kabir with me because they were the smallest one here and can't play outside with others. They were telling me the things they have learned here all this days. And I was enjoying seeing them. When it was the time to cut the cake I took there hands and went inside with them and after making them sit I went in the kitchen and took the cake.
After setting everything with the help of Khushi and Sakshi. I asked them to call everyone and Ms. Maria in the hall. After everyone gathered we made Ms. Maria cut the cake and then with Khushi and Sakshi my friend distributed the cake to everyone.
"Dido. I more cake." Anushka said.
"Yes here it is for you and this is for my hero Kabir." I said and gave them my cake after dividing it into two parts.
"Thank you dido." They said.
"Here let me feed you my sweetheart." I said and took the plate from Anushka's hand. And I saw Kabir seeing me so I decided to feed him also.
"Ohh God Sakshi. I told you not to do this. See what you did?" I heard Ms. Maria scolding someone.
"What happened? Here kiddos take this and I will come after seeing what happened okay." I said and they nodded. I left for the kitchen and there I saw burnt food.
"Ohh this okay Ms. Maria. You go and take rest. I will handle it." I said made her go out of the kitchen.
"Sakshi. It's okay. Now help me to clean this then you can leave okay." I said and started cleaning the mess with her. We were almost done when I heard noises from the hall.
"Now what happened? Ohh God." I said and sakshi looked at me with pity and I ran towards the hall. When I reached there I saw Priya with cake on her dress and face.
"Ohh God. Anushka what you did Baby? This is so bad." I said shocked seeing the mess.
"Dido. She my cake. I don't her." Anushka said.
"Ohh baby I told her to help you in eating. But see what you did? She was helping you. I don't like this baby. I'm upset with you." I said in disappointment.
"Dido. Sorly. I sorly." Anushka said in hurtful voice.
"No sorry to me. Say sorry to Priya didi." I said.
"Pliya dido. Sorly. I sorly." Anushka said to Priya while holding her ears and I saw tears in her eyes.
"Its okay baby. I'm not mad. Don't cry. And your Sunaina dido is also not mad at you. Right Sunaina." She asked me and I saw Anushka looking at me with her tearful eyes.
"Khushi please show Priya bathroom." I said and she took Priya with her.
"Kabir. Why didn't you stopped her when she was doing this?" I asked kabir.
"Dido. I told her to not to do that but she didn't listened me." He said.
"Sorly. Dido. I sorly." She again said holding her ears.
"Okay so. You realised your mistake sweetheart?" I asked her and she nodded.
"Okay. Then I'm not angry with you now. And come on guys you can play now. I will call all of you when the lunch will be ready. But no one will leave with out finishing there cake." I said and they all said yes.
"And you two come with me we will stay in the kitchen." I said and took them to the kitchen with me. But the problem was I was not able to pick Anushka to make her sit on the chair and same with Kabir too.
"Let me do that for you." I heard someone saying and I turned and saw Rohan standing there. I nodded and he picked Anushka and made her sit on the chair and same with Kabir. And they thanked him and for the first time he smiled and said wlcm.
"Thanks. You are not playing with them?" I asked.
"No actually I played a lot so I just took a break." He said. And I nodded.
"Do you like here playing with this kids Or spending time with them?" He asked me while I was feeding them.
"Yeah actually I love this things. Why don't you like it?" I asked.
"No actually I enjoyed a lot here kids are so cute." He said and I nodded with a smile.
"Can I try that?" He asked me pointing towards the spoon.
"Yeah you can. Anushka he will feed you Okay so don't do anything. Be a good girl because then he will teach you fighting okay. He is stronger see. You wanna learn right?" I asked and she nodded her head. I gave him the plate and spoon and shifted towards Kabir and started feeding him.
"This big. Small bhaiyo." Anushka said and I saw him having a very big piece of cake on the spoon.
"What is she saying?" He asked me confused.
"She is saying that you have a very big piece of cake on the spoon, small it or else she will not be able to eat. Okay let show you see here." I said and pointed toward the spoon. I took a small pieces and made Kabir eat.
"Understood." I asked and he nodded. And then made her eat small pieces. When Kabir finished his cake I started preparing lunch while the full time Rohan was talking to them and was trying to understand Anushka's sentence. After half an hour the lunch was finally ready.
"Kabir please go and ask everyone to come for the lunch. And don't run or else you will not get the lunch." I said and he nodded and left to call everyone. After 5 minutes or so everyone entered the kitchen.
"Dido. You made the food today. Yes, I will eat soo much today." Naira said one of the kid and everyone said me too after her.
"Okay okay. I got you'll. First of all go and wash your hands first and then came back to eat." I said and they all ran to the bathroom.
"And no fight. If anyone did that then I will not give them food." I shouted while they were running.
After 5 minutes everyone took there sit and started eating there food. And me and Rohan were feeding Anushka and Kabir. After sometime everyone left to play again as they all left the game in the middle before they came here for lunch.
"I don't want dido. I want to see the match." Kabir said throwing his tantrums.
"No. You are going to finish this much and after that you can go and watch the match. Come on. Open your mouth AAA." I said and he saw me with his puppy eyes and I signed.
"Okay just this one bite then you can go." I said.
"Thank you dido." He said and kissed my cheeks.
"Your wlcm my boy." I said smiling at him. And he ate his last bit and ran towards the garden.
"Dido. I no want eat. I go see play." Anushka said.
"No sweetheart. You want to be strong right. Then you have to eat and also you have to drink this milk. See ask him he drinks milk daily." I said and she turned to see him with her beautiful eyes.
"You drik milk daly?" She asked him.
"Yes. I drink that milk daily. You should also drink it daily and you will be as strong as me. Then you can fight with anyone you want." He said smiling at her.
" I eat food." She said and started eating with the help of him.
"She ate all the food." He said and made her sit on the chair. And came towards the kitchen to put her plate on the sink. I took that from him. And he moved towards the milk.
"AHH." He screamed loudly. And I saw all the milk on the floor.
"What happened? Ohh God are you mad you should have asked me. Now see what you did with your hand? Ohh God come on here put your hand here under this tap, don't remove it. I will get ice for you." I said and moved to get ice and first aid box.
"Okay come here sit on that chair I will apply gel on that, it will help you." I said and made him sit on the chair.
"Bhaiyu. Wat hurt?" Anushka asked.
"Ohh baby it's okay your bhaiya is okay. Don't worry. He is strong right. It doesn't hurt him." I said and applied the medicine on his hand.
"Now let's eat something then I will give you the medicine." And held his elbow to put his hand toward him. But he hissed in pain again.
"What happend? Does it hurts here also? Let me see." I said and folded his shirt and saw a injure it was bleeding but it has the bandaid on it.
"Ohh, when you got this? And see it's bleeding. Can't you change it?" I shouted at him. And started dressing that injure.
"When you got this injure?" I asked.
"On that day when we had the fight with those people." He said.
"What? And you said you didn't got hurt right? And see you have not dressed it properly. How careless you are?" I said and he didnt said anything.
"Dido bhaiyu scold." Anushka said.
"Yes sweetheart. I'm scolding him because he got hurt and didn't treated himself." I said to her.
"Bhaiyu,dido angry. Say sorly." She said to him.
"No it's okay. I'm not angry but just disappointed that he didn't took good care of his injuries. And i don't want to hear sorry thing. I hate careless behaviour." I said to Anushka.
"Now it's done. And you have to change that bandaid of yours most probably tomorrow." I said. And he nodded.
"Gud boy bhaiyu." Anushka said and I smiled at her.
"Now let's eat then I'll give you painkiller okay." I said and left to get the lunch for both of us. Then I took lunch for both of us and moved to the table.
"Here it is. Finish it." I said putting the food in front of him. And I took the seat beside him. I started eating my food when I noticed that he was not able to hold the spoon and his hand was paining.
"Here let me help you eat." I said and took the spoon from his hand.
"Bhaiyu smal boy. Dido u eat." Anushka said playing with her doll.
"Yeah baby. He is hurt so I'm helping him eat or else he will hurt himself more doing this." I told her while feeding him.
After feeding him I gave him painkillers and to my surprise all that time he listened to me very quietly like an obedient little boy.
Then I asked for Anthony uncle.
"Anthony uncle, can you please bring the milk from the store and please bring more then daily there are many people here." I said and he nodded.
"Thank you uncle. Here." I said and gave him the money and he left.
.
.
.
"Kabir come here." I shouted from the kitchen while feeding Anushka the milk. And he came toward us running.
"Yes dido. What happened?" He asked.
"You should not run Kabir or else you will hurt yourself. And yes here take this and drink this milk without any drama." I said and he nodded.
"And be careful or else you will burn your hand and mouth." I said while giving him the milk. After they both finished with there milk.
" This Rohan, have this." I gave him the milk as well, he finished it in one go. And then Me and Rohan took them towards the garden where all the others were present and then we enjoyed the rest of the day.
Now it was the time to leave for home. I was so holding myself from crying because I was not willing to leave them. And they were just holding me, hugging me and was crying while saying us to not to leave them.
"Kids, they have to go or else if they will not go then how will they come to meet you next time. Tell me?" Ms. Maria said. But they were not ready to listen to her.
"Kiddos, listen to me." I said.
"No. Dido don't go please. We miss you." Naira said.
"Okay okay. I got you. But first listen to me, see kiddos I'm busy even if I will be here I have to go to work right. So I promise I will come next week but I have to go now. Please don't cry Kiddos, you should not do this." I said wiping there tears.
"Now stop crying and give me your beautiful smile everybody. And yeah no fighting okay. And also here come on everyone give us a hug." I said and they hugged us.
"Bhaiyu dido leab please. I give u my doll." Anushka said to Rohan. And I looked at her surprisingly.
"But baby. He is a boy what he will do with your doll. Say something else." Sajal said and I glanced at him.
" I will give you my favourite car please give dido leave. I miss her. And please bring her to us." Kabir said in his beautiful baby voice. And I looked at him with tearful eyes because that car is the thing which he never gives to anyone not even for a ride.
"Ohh Kabir no need of that. He don't need your car. I will come to meet you next Sunday and every week. And that's my promise to all of you and not only me they all will also come to meet you'll with me." I said while sitting in my knees to hug both of them.
"Don't cry dido." Kabir said.
" Yeth do nat cry." Anushka said.
"I love all of you." I said while wiping my tears. Then we left the orphanage with a heavy heart. In night I slept without eating because I was so upset with that thought.

Thank you for reading..
Love uhh..