26- Confused.

He was still upset with her but she knows that whatever it is he is just upset for that dairy thing but she knows he is fully aware of her every information, about her meals and how he knows everything about her from some or the other way.

She was a bit irritated by his ignorance towards her but she also knows that it was her mistake so she stopped coming infront of him.

On the other hand, he knew that she was ignoring him and she knew that he was also somewhat ignoring her. But, both were full up to date about each other's life.

It's been a week that they are doing this with eachother. They were in the company working their ass out just like other days when he saw one a man talking to his wife and laughing happily. He can only see the back of the person but he can see the smiling face of his wife.

Here, I'm not talking to her for a week now and she is laughing and enjoying with someone else.

But, I'm also your husband only. Let's see who wins this.

He said to himself smirking and anyone can say after seeing that smirk that he is up to something which will not be good.

In the evening, when she came out in the parking after her work there she saw her husband giving a hug to a girl. After, seeing this she was upset, angry,hurt and sad because he was not talking to her but is hugging other girls. She accepted her mistake to him but did he forgave her? No! He didn't. She moved past them controlling her tears.

He saw her when he hugged his friend and his working partner, Alisha. She is his friend and school mate. After,there school completed she moved to Canada for her further studies and he went moved to Australia and they lost contact. He was very happy to meet her today. He wanted her to meet his wife but then he saw his wife walking away from them without even looking at them. And, he knew that she was jealous because her face shows that.

She moved and sat in her car and called her friend Pooja. She told her everything and then started crying.
"HE DID THAT WITH YOU." Pooja shouted from the other side.
"Hmm. He is so so bad. He is not..talking to me but.. he is roaming around some.. other girls. It's not like I.. I didn't..apologized to him but..see what he is doing." She said to her friend while crying hard.
"Such a..." Pooja wanted to say something very bad but stopped herself as she knew it will definitely not end good as he is her best friend's husband after all.
"Okay!! Don't cry SS. Tell me where are you?" Pooja asked.
"I.. I'm going home." She said still crying.
"Don't got to HIS HOUSE." Pooja said, saying the last words with a hint of anger and loud.
"Then, where to go? You know I can't tell my family about this." Sunaina asked and told her.
"Of course SS. I know. Just come to my place. And don't worry about your HUSBAND, I will handle him myself." Pooja said to which Sunaina agreed and turned for her best friend's house. They ended the call.

It took her an hour or so to reach Pooja's house as now that she lives with her husband whose house is on the other way.

When she reached there she saw all her friends there. She was not at all surprised as she expected it because she knows that whenever she tell that she will be visiting one of there house they all will be there before her.

They did there hugging session and they tried to lift her mood or to switch her mood to a happy mode. They even told her how they will beat her husband and how they will leave him only after he turns blue or black and how they will destroy his beautiful face and will break his teeth.

She really really love these people because no matter what's going on in their life but they have always been there for her and for anyone among them. She really thank god for sending them in there life.