6- Helping her.

Rohan's pov...
The first day I saw her was when I was to the meeting when suddenly she came in front and was about to fall but I catched her. I saw her face and saw that she was scared and was mumbling some thing with her eyes closed. And after that day I didn't saw her but seriously i missed her eyes. Then our second meeting was in the park were I hurt her but didn't said sorry to her even after seeing her tears. I felt a sharp pain inside my chest the moment I saw her tears but I ignored it.

Then our third meeting was when I brought her to the hospital. And there also I listened everything that she was talking with her father. There I saw her forgiving nature. That four days I was scared like anything but I don't know why. That day when Priya told everyone whole story that what happened. I felt proud that she protected her friend and then I searched for the person who did that and he is now in the jail no one knows but I did that because I was so damn angry on him. And when Priya told me that she wanted to meet me. I went there and again fought with her but then also after hurting her this much, she protected me from her father. And I saw her kindness. And also got to know about her real identity. I felt something like how can a person of her status can work in a small company. That time I saw her down to earth nature.

Then our fourth meeting was when her dad called me to there house to celebrate her birthday there I show her love for her family and her friends.

Then our fifth meeting is today in her di's engagement. And today I saw her boldness when she shouted at him in the garden and also that knife that was the horrible part. Seriously I was amazed seeing her and also a little bit afraid. Then I saw her crying and while seeing up in the sky and talking to her uncle. And now when she said everything about me, I was amazed that she has noticed me this much. In my 24 years of life no one said this things to me. Now I'm also thinking that did I really hurt people because of my behaviour. I'm impressed with the personality of her's.
I got a call from my mom.
"Hello." I said.
"Hello beta. What are you doing?" She asked.
"Working mom. What is it?" I asked.
"Ohh nothing son. I just want you to come home tomorrow. And I will not listen any excuses." She said.
"Okay mom I will see. Now bye." I said.
"Okay. And sleep early. Bye." She said. And disconnected the call. After working for some more time I decided to sleep.

Sunaina pov...
After that party we all left to sleep. Because we were tired and we all have to go to the job tomorrow.

I was in the office when Mr. Verma called me. When I went there I saw him standing there angrily. Ohh God what happened now?

" Mr. Verma you called me?" I asked.
"What is this Miss. Sunaina? How can you do this, this is the outdated data which you had summited? It was good that I saw this or else we would have summited it like this only." He shouted at me. And before I can answer I saw Rohan coming inside the room.
"What vivek, what are you doing everyone is waiting for us? Let's go." Rohan said.
"Just cancel it. We can't do it today. We don't have latest data." Mr. Verma said.
"No. Please sir let me check. It can't be like this." I said.
"Here take this and tell me then." Mr. Verna said. And when I saw that. He was correct it was outdated data but Mr. Arora gave me this file only.
"Miss. Sunaina. It is the most important project. How can you do this? You are so good at giving advice to others but I see you are not taking your own advice." Rohan said angrily. How can he? He don't believe me.
"But..Mr. Rajput. Listen to me first." I said.
"Ohh really you want to say things now also except accepting your mistake you are going to make excuses. Right Miss. Sunaina?" Rohan shouted. And before I can reply someone entered the room. I turned and saw Mr. Arora standing there taking long breathes. I quickly took the water from the table and gave him to drink.
"Are you Okay Sir? I asked him.
"Hm yes Miss. Sunaina. I'm alright." He said. To which I nodded.
"Sorry, vivek. It was my mistake I gave that file to Miss. Sunaina. And she gave you as I asked her. It's not her fault. I'm sorry for this." He said to which Rohan and vivek looked at each other and then looked at me with guilt.
"Ohh. It's okay Mr. Arora." Vivek said.
"I'm also sorry to you, Miss. Sunaina." He said.
"Ohh. It's really okay sir. And please don't apologise to me ever. Even if it's your fault then also." I said with a small smile.
"Okay. Miss. Sunaina." He said with a big smile.
"Hmm. Excuse me then sir I'm going back to work." I said to Mr. Arora and ignored those to two people completely.
"Okay. Go." Mr. Arora said. And I left. I was going back to my cabin when Mr. Rajput called my name.
"Yes Mr. Rajput. Do you want something or are you here to scold me more." I asked.
"No. Actually i thought.." Before he can complete I intrupted him.
"Listen, Mr. Rajput. I'm not interested in listening your thoughts, I have work and if I didn't did that then I will get more scolding and I don't want to get myself anymore embarrassed for not doing my work on time. So please, excuse me." I said and turned to move when he held my hand. Ohh God more haters because of this.
"What, Mr. Rajput now what. You know what this is your problem, that you don't listen to anyone. You took a decision without listening to both the side. I'm not saying you that you should not have listened to your friend, I'm saying you, that you should have listened to me at the same time. It's good that you believe your friend and I'm not saying that he knew about this from the starting and I know that he was also unaware about this just like you and me but then also you listened to him and believed him but you didn't even listened to me. Actually you know what I don't want to listen anything at this moment, I'm just done with this. So please, Mr. Rajput. Leave me alone. I don't wanna talk about it or anything with you." I said and turned when my phone rang and I saw it was Dadi.
"Hello Dadi. What is it just tell me fast. I'm in the office." I said.
"Ohh beta. Varun is waiting for you in the xyz cafe. Quickly go and meet him." She said.
"Who is this varun? I don't know him Dadi. So I will not go. And I have work." I said.
"He is waiting for you beta." She said.
"So what if he is waiting? I'm in the office Dadi so please don't order me specially for this dates type of things. Okay bye." I said.
"No I had already asked the leave for you so you are going to meet him now only. Leave that place now or I will come and take you from there." She said and disconnected the call. I signed and left for the cafe.