20- Everyone knows.

Sorry for late updates...
I was a bit busy recently in my university things.
So, I hope you understand this things...

Rohan's POV..
I was sitting on the mandap, while doing the things the priest was asking me to do. After sometime, he said to call the bride. We waited for her to come. And finally she came with her friends and cousins. She was looking so beautiful, way too much to handle. I saw her and saw that everyone was seeing her. Some were seeing her with shock, While some had moist eyes, and some people were smiling seeing her.
Then she came and sat beside me and we started doing the things which priest was telling us. Then we did phera's and then he passed me the mangal sutra which I tied around her neck, then he gave me the vermilion which I applied on her head.
Finally, she is mine. Finally, she is Mrs. Sunaina Rohan Rajput. Then after that it was the time of vidaai, she was crying holding every one. But she cried with her brother the most. Whenever I see them I wish to have a sister who is like her, who can love me like she loves her brother. But, sadly I don't have any one. But I promise I will have atleast two babies with her so that they won't feel lonely.

"What are you thinking buddy?" Arav said while holding my shoulder.
"Nothing much. Why?" I asked him.
"Because you were smiling while your wife is crying." He said to me.
"It's just that I'm happy to have her in my life." I said and smiled at him.
"Ohho, love is in the air." He teased me but I didn't reacted. After that Sid came to me with her and gave me her hand and with that we moved to the car as we sat and started our journey. She was crying so much and I was not able to do anything, so I just gave her a handkerchief.
After reaching home, maa did our Aarti and then I was told to go with Arav. He took me in the garden.
"Why are we here?" I asked him getting irritated with all the things.
"Why don't you want to give Bhabhi sometime in alone?" He said in a teasing way.
"What do you mean? I'm sleepy okay." I said angrily.
"Hmm,I know I know." He sang smiling at me.
"Okay, see Arav she was crying very much and to be honest I don't want her to cry anymore and that's why I'm worried." I told him in one go. And he smiled.
"What?" I asked.
"You worry for some one is very rare." He said stopping his smile.
"She is my wife. If I will not care for her then who will do?" I asked her angrily.
"Okay okay." He said rising in a surrender way.
"I was asked to stay with you here until they settle something." He added.
"What thing?" I asked him immediately.
"How will I know that? Your mom told me to be with you here, so here I am." He said and I groaned irritatedly.
"Can I go now?" I asked after sometime.
"I don't know." He said to me rising his shoulder.
"Then go and see." I said showing a bit of anger and with a nod he moved.
After like ten minutes, he came while laughing loudly holding his phone and seeing something.
"Why are you laughing, like an idiot?" I asked him getting irritated.
"Ohh nothing, nothing. And yes you can go now." He said after controlling his laugh. I ignored him and moved towards my room. I got inside and saw that her back was facing me. When she heard the sounds she turned around and once again I got lost in those brown eyes. She was looking so beautiful under the dim light. When she didn't did or said anything then I decided to break the silence.
"Go change your clothes. The bathroom is there." I said showing her the door, she nodded and moved with her clothes. After, sometime she came when I was sitting on the bed checking my mails.
"I'm done." She said and with a nod I walked inside the bathroom to change. After, coming out I saw that she was still standing on the same position.
"Why are you standing?" I asked but she looked at me with confused eyes.
"I mean,go sleep." I said but again she didn't moved.
"What happened?" I asked her.
"Umm.. actually,I will sleep on the couch and you sleep on the bed." She said a little loudly but without looking towards me. It took me a minute to understand what she was saying.
"Okay, but you should sleep on the bed and I will sleep on the couch." I said to her.
"No, I won't agree." She said looking in my eyes for a second.
"And why?" I asked her crossing my arms.
"Because I don't want to own you anything." She said and moved towards the couch and slept turning her back towards me. I looked at her for a minute and the I moved to sleep on the bed.
She was continuously tossing and turning on the couch, she did that for some more minutes. When I intrupted her.
"What happened to you?" I asked and he flinched a bit.
"Umm, can I borrow a blanket from you?" She asked and then I gave her that from wardrobe. She thanked me before sleeping.