1- Interview.

"Wake up, you sleepy head." Someone shouted.
"Mmm". Was all I can say that time because I was so in sleep that no one can imagine.

"Naina, wake up or else I will give you a water shower on your bed itself." Someone again shouted. And that is all after a second I was sitting on my bed fully awake, because I know if I didn't wake up now those words will be practical done on me.

"Didiiiii, what? Why did you wake me up this early?" I murmured.

"Ohh hello, see the time you pig. It's eight thirty now and you have an appointment on nine thirty. So I think it's pretty good time you have." She said.

"Ohh God, you should have woken me earlier. Now I will be late so please don't talk to me I don't have time." I said and started running around my room in search of things I wanted.

"Hey, really are you saying that I'm responsible for this. I was trying to wake you from eight but you...you sleepy head, you slept like pig and now you are saying this is all my fault. I'm done I will not wake you up from now." Saying this she left my room angrily. I saw her and headed to the bathroom because I was so damn going to be late.

After exact thirty minutes I was ready I headed downstairs and saw my brother having breakfast with my sister. I took my seat between both of them.

"Good morning." I said to them.
"Gud marning." My brother said. But my sister didn't wished me but I didn't asked as I know if I did all her anger will be on me. So without saying I started eating.

But my mom noticed us and said.
"Did you both had a fight? Why are you behaving like this?" Mom asked di.

"Aunty, see she said that she is late because of me. But all the fault is her only she sleeps like pig and is blamed me for all this." Dii complained.

"Ohh, come on dii. I know it's my fault I'm sry, please forgive me. I was and am nervous for this job. You know right that it's all new and it's my first appointment so I am nervous. Please I'm sorry." I said because I knew it was my mistake I should have not done that, she was helping me.

"Okay okay, I forgive you. And ya don't be nervous I know you will do it." She said with a smile. This is why I love her she is so forgiving person.

"Thanks dii, now mom I'm going byy. Byy dii , byy bhai." I said and took my bag and got up to leave.

"All the best." All of them said.

I ran to my scooty and started heading to the address given to me for that appointment.

Ohh, by the way did I introduced myself. Ohh, hell no, sorry for this. Well, my self Sunaina Singh. I'm 21 years old. I'm a social worker I mean I just completed that course and now I'm trying for job to be a independent person. And about my family we are a joint family which includes my grandpaa, grandmaa, aunty, surbhi di(she is my cousin and my aunt's daughter) then my dad, maa, me and my younger brother siddarth. So this is my family.

Suddenly my phone rang and when I checked it was one of my best friend. I quickly answered it.

"Hellloooo." She said and I laughed so loudly that people around me stared at me like the have seen a ghost or I had grown two head. On that I quickly composed myself and sat straight on my seat and looked around and gave them you-all-are-boring-people look.
Hey see it's always being like this from the school days we are like this only. So it's not my fault that they didn't like it. So back to reality.
"Hiii, what's up?" I asked.
"Nothing much, are you at the office for interview?". She asked.
"Yup, but I have a feeling that this day is so going to be bad." I said sadly.
"Now what happened, wait...wait let me gusse you are late right?" She said.
"Yes I was and because of this I had a fight with surbhi di or I should say I shouted at her." I said with a sigh.
"Ohh God, I should have thought sometime like this. Okay, wait and don't think anything at this point. We will talk about this after your interview and I have anything to tell you. So be ready it a big news, I know you will be surprised. Okay now, all the best and love you byy." She shouted the last part in excitement. And I laughed at her.
"Thanks bro, and I'm ready for the surprise. Byy love you." I said happily.

Now I was so happy, my best friend always know how to make me happy and how to light my mood. This is the reason why I love them and why they are always just like my family.

Suddenly my train of thought was intrupted by someone who was calling my name. Then only I remembered that I was here for interview so I said yes to that person and he said me to follow him.

After an hour...

"Mommy, I'm home." I shouted.
"Okay, first of all go and wash up, then came and have sometime to eat." My mom shouted back.
"Okay mommy, I'm so hungry." I said.

After twenty minutes or so I came downstairs and mom gave me food to eat.

"How was the interview? And please eat slowly. You are not going to catch any train." She said.
"Oh mom please I'm too hungry so please let it be. And yeah interview was pretty good as they know dad, they didn't asked me anything hard it was pretty easy." I said while eating.
"I know you don't like that you are going to be appointed just because of your dad and I ask know that you want to be appointed by your achievement. But it's okay you can show them that its not because of your dad that you got this job and you have the ability to do this job on your own." She said encouraging me.
"Yes ma, I know that and I'm not upset that I got this job just because of dad it's just that its about experience so I will get that so chill. And you know that right maa that Sunaina Singh don't need anyone's anything, now if they try to say anything I will show them that what I am really." I said that to her. And finished my food and went back to my room and watched Netflix for few hour and then slept. And after that the day went like blurr.

This is the first chapter of this book I hope you will like it...😍😍