33- Always together.

Rohan was standing in the balcony while staring at nothing in particular. He was in a deep thought of his own. His face doesn't show much of the emotions and that's the reason why not everyone can understand the things going on inside him.

He was trying to do something which Sunaina couldn't find out. He has started working from home from few days now. He was stressed and would even shout at people in the other side on the call. He would stare at his laptop or nothing in particular, spacing out from time to time. Sunaina was worried about him but she was giving him time and space to figure things out on his own way, she didn't wanted to irritate him or annoy him by asking or ordering or keeping an eye on all his work.

She wanted to speak to him but she didn't. She would tell him to eat and to take a break and he would do as she says. She wanted him to talk to her and tell her his problems but he would rather be in deep thought and not say a word. He would sleep holding her tight and would shout out loud when he couldn't find her.

She moved towards the place where he was standing and she hugged him from behind. His body tensed for a second but then he relaxed. He placed his hand over her, stroking it gently with his thumb. After a few second, he removed her hand and turned around facing her. He saw her looking at him, worriedly.

She looked at him, and he could see that she was worried and depressed for him.

"What are you thinking about?" She asked him softly while making circles with her hands on his back.
"Nothing much." He said and smiled at her trying to convince her that he was okay.
"Don't lie. You are not eating properly and you are even not talking to anyone and you zone out time to time and you look stressed." Sunaina said to him with a very sad face, he signed but didn't said anything.
"It's okay. Don't think too much, take your time and stay away from work for some days if you don't feel good." She said with a smile to assure him about that she is not sad and left him alone.

He signed while rubbing his forehead and then he took his phone making a call to Arav to talk to him about the things going on in their work.

She was doing her work in the kitchen, when she heard footsteps coming towards her. She turned her head and saw her husband walking towards with a small smile. He saw her giving her beautiful smile back to him. He could smell something nice and he wrapped his arms around her as soon as he reached her.

"Hey." He said resting his head on her shoulder. She smile and leaned back towards him. She missed this, she missed the feeling of his lost self, she missed him because even when he was here, then also he was not.
"Hii." She said in a low but soft voice. He relaxed even more listening to her sweet voice.
"How are you feeling?" She asked him and he smile.
"Yeah, I'm good now." He said while tightening his hold on her a little bit, trying not to hurt her.

She wiggle out of his hold and turned to face him. They looked at each others eyes with so much love. She stepped close to him and hugged him again, loving the feeling of his arms around her. He held her and rested his chin on her head.

"I missed you." She said after a while, his heart skipped a beat and at that moment he realised that what he missed all this time, how much he has hurt his wife while behaving like the way he did. He pulled her even more towards him and kissed her head.
"I am sorry and I missed you too." He said softly.
"Why sorry?" She asked him.
"Sorry, because I made you worried for me by behaving like that all these days." He said.
"That's okay. I understand." She said.
"Um.. can I ask you something but it's okay if you don't want to tell." She said and looked at him seriously.
"Yeah, of course wifey." He said and she blushed as it was long that he called her by that name.
"So, why were you so lost all this time? I mean is there something bothering you?" She asked him and looked at him hoping for an answer. He didn't said by lead her to the living room and made her sit on the couch before sitting next to her.
"Yes, actually there is something bothering me. But you should not worry about anything its solved now." He said and she nodded to make him continue.
"There is a problem with Lisa, she is mentally ill and that's the reason why court can't give her any punishment. And is going to shift her to the mental hospital. But, I thought that she can still try to harm us. And that was bothering me. But, now that Arav has shorted out the problem, I am good." He said and she nodded smiling at him.
"That's good." She said to him.