19- Married him.

Rohan's POV..
Finally I'm getting married to her. I mean I know that I behaved like a jerk with her but she is just too stubborn. Can't she see that I really want her to be with me in my life. I felt so bad when she cried because I threatened her that day to say yes to this marriage. But I truly was not doing this just because of my Dadu, yeah, he is one of the reason but I'm doing this because I like her or maybe something more then that. I know I should have told her every thing and then I should have waited for her answer, but I don't know why I was scared. I was scared just by thinking about her being with someone. I already don't like her male friends that much even though I know they are like a family and more like brother and sister but I can't help it.

The day of our engagement was good. And I got to know that she liked Arav. I know that why she liked him and talked to him so freely because he was different from other friends of mine, he is always this friendly, carefree and frank with almost every one. I just loved the way she pouted with anger, she was damn cute.

I just don't know what is happening with me. But I can't help but think about her every time and every day. I mean I have dated many models and actresses but I was never this much affected by them. Well, today is my haldi but I'm still sitting here in the office completing my work when suddenly I heard my cabin door opening sound and I saw Arav standing there with a stren face in his kurta and pajamas.

"What happened to you?" I asked him.
"What happened to me, what happened to you Rohan?" He asked me while coming inside.
"Nothing happened to me." I answered.
"Well, if nothing happened to you then what are you still doing here?" He asked me angrily.
"Of course I'm working, Arav." I said.
"Today is your haldi and tomorrow is your wedding. Work can wait but not this things Rohan. Now get up,your mom wants you in home now." He said looking in my eyes which indicates that he was serious.
"I know and that's what I'm doing. I'm completely this work so that I can be free later." I told him.
"But I got to know that you completed way too much work already." He said with an rised eyebrow and I signed.
"Okay, now I'm not doing anything. I will go home." I told him getting pissed with his inquiry.
"That would do." He said with a smile and we moved to my house together. After reaching home maa told me to get changed and to come down. I did as she said.

After that all the people present there applied haldi on me and I remembered how much this haldi irritates her. What will she do? I was just thinking this when I heard maa talking to Arav about something.
"Arav beta, you will have to go with this haldi to Singh's house they will need it." Maa told him.
"Okay aunty, just tell me when I have to go." He told maa and she nodded and moved away. That's when I called him.
"Arav,let's talk." I said to him seriously to which he nodded. And we moved to my room.
"What happened? Are you okay?" He asked as soon as we reached inside.
"Actually, I need a favour from you." I said while scratching the back of my next. It was embarrassing.
"Umm.. okay. What's it?" He asked.
"Well you are going to Singh's house. So can you take care of Sunaina for me and please send her photos to me." I said without looking at him. I didn't knew what to do.
"Ohho, are you missing Bhabhi already?" He said in a teasing manner and I gave him a dead glance and he kept quiet.
"I'm asking you, are you going to do it or not." I asked him last time.
"Of course I will do this. I was just teasing you." He said while laughing nervously.
"And don't tell her I asked for photos or anything." I said and he nodded.Then we moved outside. And after sometimes, Arav went to her house with the haldi.
I was waiting for the photos and like an hour he send me so many photos. In some photographs she was laughing and smiling and also frowning but all were cute and I saved all of them and the day passed like that then I ended up sleeping. As tomorrow is the wedding, I can't help but be happy and excited to share my life with her.

Sunaina's POV...
I woke up because of my alarm. Then I went to brush my teeth and also to take a bath. When I was done I came back and saw Di sitting on the bed.
"Wow, you woke up on your own today. That's good." She said and I smiled.
"Just sit here in your room until anyone cames to call you,okay." She said and I nodded. And I did as she said.
I was using my phone when Di came again in my room.
"Anyone came here?" She asked me.
"Nah." I said and continued using phone. Half of the day I spent like that watching Netflix, or chatting with my friends as they were allowed in my room. Then after 2 o'clock, I was informed that the beautician will help me with the makeups with my friends. I again took a bath and then wore my wedding dress and sat in front of the mirror as they did my hairs and the makeups. I was fully ready after 2 hours or so. Then I sat on the chair for a long time when my family came inside the room.
"You look like a doll." Maa said.
"No, you are looking like a fairy." Dadi said looking at me and I gave them a smile.
"You always looked like a princess to me, my daughter." Paa said and I looked at him and saw he was crying. My eyes automatically filled with tears and I hugged him tightly. How will I be able to live without him? I thought to myself as I sobbed loudly while hiding my face on his chest.
"No no don't cry, princess. Your make up will be ruined." Paa said trying to console me and after sometime I stopped crying and left him.
"You okay, princess?" He asked and I nodded with a small smile.
"Hmm, it's about time, beta." Dadi said and I nodded. Then they all went out of the room and I sat down on the bed silently. After sometime all my friends, brother with my cousin's came inside the room.
"You ready?" They asked and I nodded.
"Okay let's go." Then they all help getting down the stairs and to the place I have to sit. When we reached there they help me with my lenhga and I sat beside him.
After that the wedding started and we did as we were told to. The priest told us to do phera's. There are total 7 phera's in the Indian wedding;-