The Request

"All Might, if we want to solve this case, we need his help." Naomasa says.

The case the police were currently working on involved a villain known as All For One. He was the strongest villain alive and needed to be brought to justice.

"We don't even know him! Not to mention he seems dangerous." All Might says as he faces his old friend. "If we want to take all for one down then we need to bring him into the case. He's the best of the best! If we don't, who knows how many lives will be taken." Naomasa responds, being quite desperate at the moment.

"He might think you're equally as dangerous, All Might." Tsuragmae says, the chief of police. All Might sighs. It was true, this case was getting out of hand, he just didn't trust that man or whoever L was. The man known as L. The best detective in japan, well besides Eraldo Coil and Deneuve, the other two greatest detectives.

"I just don't trust him." All Might mutters but Naomasa picks up on it. "Well you can't trust someone that you don't even know." He replies as Tsuragmae nodded in agreement.

"L is a very mysterious person. No one knows what he looks like and why he's so mysterious in the first place." Tamakawa explains as he sips some of his coffee. He then continues, "But if we want to save lives, and bring all for one to justice, we need to bring him on the case. It's the only way we could actually get anywhere."

The room filled with slience. "Fine. Bring him in." All Might says as Naomasa quickly gets up and runs out the room, probably to call L's assitant, the only known person that can contact L.

~~

A young man sits in his arm chair, well, rather then sitting on it, he was crouching on it, his feet gripping the edge of the cushion. He held a small plate which had a piece of cake on it, as he took bites, his assistant, Watari walks in.

Watari was a older man who always wore a suit. He wore circular glasses and had a soft complexion on his face. He had white gloves on, and was quite tall. "The police called. They request your assistance for a case they're working on. It seemed quite urgent." Watari explains as he handed the younger man a red cell phone. His blank expression scanning the message.

Naomasa: This is the detective from the police force, my name is Naomasa. Is this the man that can contact L?

Unknown: Yes, is there an issue?

Naomasa: We have a case and if possible, We would like to request the detective L. I'm aware he solves specific cases but we're in dire need of his assistance.

Unknown: I'll pass on your message.

Naomasa: Thank you so much!

L looked up from the phone, handing it to Watari. "Did this detective send in any information?" He asks, going back to his dessert. "It's a case involved with a villain known as All For One." L froze. "A-all for one?" He asks, stuttering over his words. "Is there a problem, sir?" Watari asks. "No. Was there anything else?" Watari gives him a concerned look before continuing. "They said many pros including All Might, they're working on this case, but it doesn't seem to be going anywhere."

"No leads. No motives. How is this even a case?" L asks. "I'm not sure sir but I'm aware that All Might and All For One had faught once." Watari responds. L was quiet. "I would like to talk to All Might. Get his perspective on this battle." Watari nods, leaving the room.

~~

"He actually accepted?! I didn't think it would get this far!"

"Obviously." All Might mutters, while in his real form. His face was sunken in and his clothes hung off him like he was a stick.

The police force, All Might and many other pros sat around the large room with a stage in the middle. Watari stood there wearing a black trench coat, hat and gloves. A table stood beside him with a laptop on top of it.

"We're ready." Tsuragmae says, sitting in the front of the room. Watari clicks a button on the laptop, it lights up as a logo with the letter L was on it.

The room suddenly grew tense and heavy, as if they had something to be afraid of.

"Hello. I am the detective known as L." Quiet mumbles scatter around the room. "I am aware that the case you all are working on involves a very strong villain. If I may, All Might, you battled him before, correct?"

All Might leans towards the mic. "I have." He replies.

"Can you tell me what happened during the time of the battle, or rather would you like to do this in private?"

Tsuragmae glances at him. "If it's that important to you, follow the man and go in a separate room, we'll discuss further about the case while you're gone." He says as All Might stood up, following the man.

Watari stood outside as All Might faces the computer screen.

"This was our last battle. We exchanged blows and it nearly killed us both. It actually decreased my work time. All for one must have went into hiding at the end of it." All Might explains.

"What was his motive of battling you?" L asks.

'Damn he just knows how to ask the right questions doesn't he.' All Might thought to himself.

"My quirk is called one for all. It can be passed down from generation to generation, and all for one has faught every single user of this quirk, that battle was my fight to end him, but in the end he escaped. He wants to steal one for all, so he can create a society of sorts." All Might answers with honesty. Even if L wasn't here, the man probably knew if he was lying or not.

It was quiet for a few moments. All Might sweating from the pressure of it.

"Have you passed down this quirk to another user?"

'Well shit.' All Might internally groans. "I have but I much rather leave him out of this case, if you don't mind." All Might replies. "If what you say is true, you've passed down your quirk to your successor and he will probably have to fight all for one, correct?" L asks. "Y-yes." All Might stutters

'L already knows to much and he asked 3 questions!' All Might yells inside his head.

It was quiet again.

"All Might. Have you ever considered why one for all was so important to him in the first place?" L asks.

"Not in particular, why?" All Might replies.

"Have you ever had the thought that one for all was so important to him because a user and him had a history?"

All Might sat there in disbelief and was slient for a few moments.

"Pardon?" He asks suddenly, sweatdropping.