Eiji's Quirk and GrapeJuice

"Todoroki should be coming! Apparently Kacchan, a kid and some new pro was with him taking care of the nomu's!" Izuku says to Iida, dodging a sword from the hero killer.

"This is my fight, Midoriya! He's mine!" Iida exclaims.

"Then why are you on the ground?!" Todoroki exclaims, sliding into the alley, making an ice pillar in front of Izuku.

"Todoroki!" Izuku says with relief. "It's okay, Midoriya. I'm here now. Bakugou is helping the pros defeat the nomus. We'll take care of him." Izuku nods in response.

~~

"COME AND GET SOME MOTHER FUCKERS!!" Bakugou yells, blasting a nomu in the face.

"So vuglar." Kota mutters, sitting on top of the car as Eiji grabs a katana from the trunk.

"Where did that come from?" Bakugou says as he dodges a flying nomu's grasp. "It's apart of my quirk. Shit is about to go down." Eiji says as he sips his slurpee, setting it next to Kota, he faces the group of nomu glaring at them. A grin make its way on both of their lips. "Watch and learn Kota, I'm about to kill these fuckers." Eiji says. "Or scream out in pain when you hurt your back." Kota suggests as Eiji sighs.

Eiji's eyes glow blue as his whole body glows blue and his aura grows stronger. As he pulls his katana up, he whispers something under his breath before a giant flying water chinese dragon appears as Kota and Bakugou jaws drop. The chinese dragon goes towards the group of nomu before they all begin to floating within the dragon, before it explodes and the nomu's bodies turn to dust.

"Why didn't you do that earlier?!" Bakugou yells.  "I was letting you have your moment." Eiji replies as Bakugou rolls his eyes.

"They're still coming! Don't let your guard down!" Y/n yells as Hawks drops him to the ground, Tokoyami soon after.

"Where's Todoroki?" Y/n asks. "Dealing with the hero killer." Bakugou replies. Y/n nods as another wave of nomu go towards them.

"Wait. Is that--

"Grape juice?!" Bakugou finishes as a nomu looking mineta glares at them.  His hair that once had balls on them was regular purple hair, his right eye was black while his other remained purple. He has razor sharp teeth and didn't seem to go wild over the women heroes.

"Mineta having respect for women? He really is a nomu!" Tokoyami exclaims, preparing dark shadow.

"We need to obtain him, don't kill him!" Y/n exclaims as he runs towards the other nomu's, draining their source of life and power, they shrivel to the ground. "Got it!" They reply as Hawks flies back into the sky, diving down and slamming into a line of nomus, they slam into the wall as y/n and Bakugou kill them.

"They're weaker then the first nomu. Was this some kind of distraction?" Y/n asks as he glances over at the Nomu Mineta. "If it was, what for?" Bakugou replies. A portal forms under y/n. Y/n snaps his head towards Bakugou. "This." Bakugou reaches out for him before he disappears. "Damn it!" He yells before the nomu mineta goes towards him. "Get the hell away from me, you little shit!" Bakugou yells as he dodges Mineta multiple times.

"Why are you riding a nomu, uncle?!" Kota exclaims as Eiji flies in the sky on a nomu. "His name is Bongo!" Eiji exclaims before crashing into a building.

~~

"What do you want?" Y/n growls, glaring at the league that stand around him in a bar. Two of the members are familiar. The other few in the room, not so much.

"We want information. This whole ordeal was to get you in the first place." Shigaraki says with a smirk. "Turning a kid into a nomu was also apart of your plan?" Y/n asks with glare. "He was just a little pawn in the game, that's all." Shigaraki replies. "Then what info do you want?" Y/n asks. "You know one of our pawns. The mineta boy, you also know the other, right?" Shigaraki asks, facing him. "It was just a hunch." Y/n replies.

"I'm surprised you found me out so fast, Monsieur y/n." Aoyama says, coming out from the shadows. Y/n stares in disbelief. He knew who he really was but it still hurt to see him with a bunch of villains.

"You weren't very good on hiding it." Y/n replies. "Exactly why you're here." Kurogiri says. Y/n glances at him. "Bakugou is onto him, right?" Y/n doesn't respond. "We'll use him against you if you don't follow our orders." Shigaraki says. "What orders?" Y/n asks.

"You'll also become a double agent for us. We know your not like the rest of your classmates. You hold information and connections we could use." Y/n stares at him. "And if I don't do this?" He asks.

"I was hoping you would ask that." Shigaraki responds with a grin on his face. He presses a button and the tv in the corner of the room lights up. "You're parents will kill every person you hold close to. Not to mention the heroes will suspect you of nomu experimentation." Shigaraki says as y/n stares at the screen, his parents were being held in glass tubes, they were very skeletal like, pale, dying.

"H-how are they still alive?" Y/n whispers. "They're just barely alive. Sensei rescued them from the fight with Endeavour. He also found you, but he left you there. The police already suspect you of their murder. Endeavour isn't even in their minds of being a suspect. Strange, isn't it?" Shigaraki asks.

"So you want me to be a traitor to get you information, and in return, you won't kill my parents and turn them into Nomus?" Y/n asks. Shigaraki nodded his head. Y/n was slient.

"Fine." Shigaraki grins madly. "Perfect." He replies.

A warp forms under y/n as he disappears from the room, Shigaraki finally had something he could use against him. The person that almost killed his master. But what he didn't know, was that his enemy also had something he could use against him.

The fact that Shigaraki was related to the power he swore he would destroy but that wasn't all. The league of villains were wrapped around y/n's finger and so were the heroes.

A/n: Guys we made it to 5k reads! That's amazing, thank you all so much for reading. I hope you enjoyed the story so far!