Leads and Interviews

Monday; 11:23 PM
Police Station Interrogation Room-

"Was it a coincidence that you were in the same area when the league placed their nomu attack?" Y/n asks as he stands in front of the hero killer who was hooked up to a life support machine. Multiple cords and machines all around him, all the while as police stand by the door.

Endeavour was also standing at the door with his arms crossed.

"No." Stain replies with a scowl across his face.

"He's telling the truth." Naomasa says as y/n nods.

"Why were you in Hosu then?" Y/n asks as Watari walks into the room. "The league asked me to join them." Stain responds as he moves uncomfortably in the cuffs that were attached to the bed. "I'm assuming you said no?" Stain nodded.

The tired teen's phone begins to ring, he flips it open and holds it up to his ear with his index finger. "Yes?"

"It's Todoroki. If Endeavour is in the room pretend I'm someone else." Todoroki explains.

"Ryuzaki! It's been awhile. How's it going?" Y/n asks as Naomasa glances at him.

"The hero killer situation has been covered up. The very few witnesses were told to keep quiet and Endeavour took the credit for taking him down instead of us."

"Would it not be good for you to keep that up, Ryuzaki?" Y/n asks. 'Wouldn't it be a bad thing to keep that out in the open?'

"Yes but the public don't even know about the nomus'! They're in danger and don't even know it." Todoroki replies.

"Don't worry Ryuzaki! We'll catch up later." Y/n says. "Alright." Y/n ends the call.

"Was that your old friend you mentioned a few days ago?" Hawks asks, leaning against the wall. Y/n faces him. "Yes it was." He faces Stain. "Do you believe they'll achieve their goal, Stain?" Y/n asks. Stain scoffs.

"The leader of their's is a brat but he isn't one for giving up. I would be careful heroes, because your so called saved society might just come to an end." Stain says with a low chuckle.

"I'll make sure that doesn't happen. I hope you enjoy prison." Y/n says, bowing then facing the others in the room. "I'll be taking my leave. If you find any leads, you know who to call." They all nod as y/n exits the room, Watari and Hawks following after him. Y/n stops at the door.

"The person y/n was on the phone with wasn't an old friend. It was your son, Shoto Todoroki." Naomasa says. "What is he doing with that brat?" Endeavour growls. "I don't know but we should find out soon." Naomasa replies. "I think y/n is on to us, sir. He is smart and probably already knows."

"Even if he does know, he can't do anything and once we get those street tapes, we might find out why y/n was warped by the villain, Kurogiri." Naomasa says. Y/n walks down the hall as the three step into the elevator.

It was quiet.

"So y/n, if that is your real name. Want to tell me what's going on?" Hawks asks.

"How about you explain yourself first. Being a double agent in all." Hawks clicks his tongue.

"We'll talk back at the agency. I assume you already sent the meet up location to your friends?" Hawks asks. "I did." Hawks nods as he glances at the cameras in the corner of the elevator.

"Don't worry, Mr.Hawks. I took care of the cameras." Hawks glances at Watari. "Watari won't give your secret out. I'm guessing only the hero commission know about your real identity?" Hawks nods. "Good."

~~

"YOU'RE A DOUBLE AGENT?!" Bakugou yells. "Quiet down will you?" Hawks replies, sitting in his cushion seat.

"We can use that as an advantage bakugou, you realize this correct?" Y/n asks as Bakugou huffs and plops into his seat next to Kota who sips on a capri-sun.

"So if they already know that y/n is onto them. Why haven't they done anything yet?" Eiji asks, leaning against the wall. "They don't have enough evidence to send him to prison. Since they've covered up his parents deaths, the public and the higher ups will find it suspicious that its suddenly open again." Todoroki replies as y/n nods in agreement.

"I have a interview with Mineta tomorrow morning. There must be a reason why the league let him get captured and why he was turned into a nomu in the first place." Y/n explains as he sips his cup of tea.

"It might be because the league wanted UA to look like a weak place for students to be protected. Even if the public don't know that a student that used to go to UA was turned into a nomu, the reporters will still find some headline to make UA look bad and the league will take advantage of that." Bakugou says.

"Bakugou's right. The reporters will make up some excuse. They already knew that a expelled UA student went missing, its only a matter of time until the reporters will find out that the missing student was taken by the league and turned into a nomu." Y/n replies.

"If that does happen, what should we do?" Eiji asks. "For now we already have a picture of the leagues hideout. We just storm every bar around here. Even if isn't around here, we can eliminate possible locations." Hawks says.

"But what if the league find out that you're doing that? They already know that you guys' were somehow involved with y/n's case and the traitor case." Kota says as they all look at him.

"Good point." Eiji replies.

"We can't keep just adding more people into the case. It'll start looking suspicious. For now we can use Eiji. Even if they find him odd, they'll probably just take him as a new pro." Todoroki. "And if they don't?" Bakugou asks.

"I have someone in mind." Y/n says. They all look at him with confusion.

~~

"I'm not joining your little sherlock squad." Shinso says flatly as y/n looks at him. The two sitting in a cafe.

"Shinso, We need someone that the league wouldn't expect. All you need to do is look across bars around here and see familiarity with the leagues hideout." Y/n explains. "Yeah and get involved with all that? I'm good." Y/n sighs and leans back in his seat.

"Then can we make a deal?" Shinso raises an brow. "If you help me with finding the league location. I can guarantee you a spot in the hero course." Shinso squints his eyes at him.

"How do I know that you're telling the truth?" He asks.

"Because once this is done. I will drop out of UA and you can have my spot." Shinso spits out his coffee.

A/n: Sorry you guys' had to wait so long for an update, I just been busy with my finals, getting missing assignments in and all that crap. I hope you guys' understand! We're also getting close to 7K reads Thank you all so much and thanks for reading!

-AMS