The Mall

The finals finally ended and Aizawa announced that for the summer, the ones that passed the exams will be going to a summer camp to further train their quirks.

So far, Todoroki didn't have any leads on Aoyama. The traitor has been quiet the last few weeks.

Finding evidence to prove that Naomasa was the killer was also difficult. Since he was a highly skilled detective, he knows the sort of things, to hide a body. To kill someone.

It was around 4PM when Todoroki got home from school, going to his room, he knew it was the day him and y/n would meet.

Opening the door, Todoroki sees y/n sitting at his desk. Closing the door behind him, he sets his bag on the floor.

"I heard the class were going to the mall tomorrow for supplies." Y/n says, turning around and looking at Todoroki who was taking off his jacket.

"Yeah but I'm not going since I need to find some leads about your parents case." Todoroki responds, looking at y/n who was sitting in his crouching position in his seat. Y/n nods in response.

"If you want to find some leads about the case. I think you should start from the beginning. Get the tape where Tsuragmae was interviewing him about that case. You might be able to find something." Todoroki was thankful for y/n's presence. If he wasn't here, he probably wouldn't be able to solve any of the cases by himself.

"Do you remember the file about your parents that I told you about?" Todoroki asks as y/n nods. "If your parents were barely alive and the psychological torture the league was doing on them, why did Naomasa stabbed them, if they were barely alive, why did he attack them?" Todoroki explains in question.

Y/n's eyes widen. "Where's the weapon Naomasa killed them with?"

"If the blood from the basement was fresh, that's obviously where they were killed, but the police didn't even think to look there because the manor was burnt down. So if they were killed in there, do you think the weapon Naomasa used to killed them is still in there?" Todoroki asks.

"If that's true then Naomasa knew the police wouldn't look there but why?" Y/n questions.

Todoroki looks at y/n. "Do you think Tsuragmae is really on their side?"

"It would make sense. The crime scene was never looked at, and the only person at the time to order the crime scene to be looked at, would be him."

"So we have no one to rely on at the station." Todoroki mutters.

"Maybe not but that isn't the concern. You go to the basement and look for that knife, there might be evidence of fingerprints but if he is that highly skilled then he would of wore gloves." Y/n explains.

"But if he didn't, and if there is a reason why he stabbed them." Y/n looks at him.

"Naomasa panicked to get the job done. If that's the reason then my parents were going to attack him."

"I'll find out tomorrow. What're you going to do?" Todoroki asks.

"Go to the mall." Y/n anwsers.

~~

Y/n walks into the mall wearing a black hoodie and a mask, walking around, he spots 1A chatting happily, amongst them was Shinso. That brought a memory to mind.

Flashback-

Y/n was watching Shinso from afar, the purple hair male was kneeling at y/n's grave with flowers in hand.

"I made it into 1A y/n. All thanks to you." Shinso began, his hands trembling slightly. "They're really loud to be honest and it's kinda weird. I mean, Bakugou and Todoroki are in my class and going back to regular life was kinda weird to get used to. Especially since you're not here." He stopped for a second and sat the flowers on the grave and stood up.

"Thanks for the cake by the way." He walked away from the grave.

~~

Y/n shook his head and started walking around. Eventually he made it back to the center of the mall where Izuku sat, Shigaraki was sitting next to him.

"If he's here that should mean..." Y/n scans around the mall to spot another hooded figure, a blonde.

Y/n begins walking away and goes up to the second level where Aoyama stood. He pulled out his phone and texted Todoroki.

Sherlock: Aoyama is in the mall with Shigaraki
Read

Doki-Doki: Did you overhear anything?

Sherlock: Not yet but I'll let you know if I do
Read

Doki-Doki: Be careful

Sliding his phone back into his pocket, he passes Aoyama, tapping him lightly, Watari's quirk activated and he walks to a small cafe.

Y/n looks through Aoyama's memories he sees Aoyama standing next to Naomasa. Y/n's parents were trembling on the floor.

"Kill them." Aoyama says.

Naomasa flinches and took out a knife from his pocket, y/n's parents thrashing in the ropes grip as Naomasa walks towards them.

Kneeling in front of them, Naomasa looks at them one last time. "Watari is already dead. Your son is the last one we must kill. You were horrible to your son. Do you think he will mourn over your deaths?" Naomasa whispers.

F/n's eyes widen and as if y/n was in the room, F/n looks directly at him. F/n knew y/n would be watching this memory.

Naomasa takes off F/n's gag. "Any last words?" He asks. F/n chuckles.

"It's to bad that my son will never find out the truth as to why everyone wanted us killed." Naomasa raises a brow.

F/n smirks. "It's obviously for his quirk, was it not?" Aoyama asks with impatience.

"Yes but there's more to it than that. He can combine quirks when draining them."

"So what?" Naomasa asks.

Y/n's eyes widen and he stands up from his chair, pulling out his phone, he walks out of the mall and calls Todoroki.

"Hello?"

"Are you still at the basement?" Y/n asks.

"Yes why?"

"We're going to all of the crime scenes. To Endeavour's, my parents and Watari's." Y/n answers.

"Why?"

"I can combine the quirks I drain. So if I go to a crime scene, I can recreate the memory of each murder. We can get all the information we need out of all those murders." Y/n explains.

"What information do we still need? It said it all in those files."

"If the police force aren't on our side. Then they all placed false information in those files. So if I can recreate the scene, we can see what really happened. We can find a connection and since they already think I'm dead. They're going to move on to the next phase of their plan." Y/n explains.

"What do you think is the next phase of their plan?"

"We'll find out tonight." Y/n anwsers.