𝐗𝐗𝐈

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿𝘀.
𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱.

𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒
𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻𝚝𝚑

"That's all mama?" I asked my mama as we hung Christmas lights. She did this every year. Decorating early.

"I'm sorry ms.Jackson, I am forreal, never meant to make yo daughter cry. I apologize a trillion times." I sing along with OutKast.

"Uh yeah." She mumbled and nod biting my pickle.

That was covered in cotton candy.

Me and yo' daughter, got's this thing going on
(We got a special kind of thing going on)
You say it's puppy love
We say it's full grown
Hope that we feel this, feel this way forever
You can plan a pretty picnic
But you can't predict the weather, Ms. Jackson

I bop my head to the music. "Oh Armani. I was meaning to ask but have you and Dayvon come up with a parenting plan?" My mama asks dusting her pants off.

"Co parents." I shrug and bite my pickle. "So y'all not being together?" She asks.

"Me wit dat hoe? Unt unn." I laugh and she mugs me. "Watch ya fucking mouth." She says and I stare blankly at her. "But you just- okay." I say laughing.

"Have you talked to Tyrell?" My mama asks hesitantly. "Nope." I say cause I was still kinda shocked that he was alive. "You needa call him Armani. I'm not playin' wit uu." She narrowed her eyes at me.

"I will just not now." I sigh and throw away my trash.

"How my grand baby." She looks at my stomach which was on display in a tshirt.

"Kicking my as- butt." I say and sit down on the island seat. "That's how I was with Ben. I want a grandson." She sighs. "Unt unn. Girl is where it is." I say.

"Um anyways- don't you got a appointment today?" She says making my eyes widen.

"Omg. Ima be late for my own check up." I say getting off the seat and run to the front door putting my slides and jacket on.

I grab the rest of my things and kiss my mamas cheek. "Love you!" I yell as I start my car. She yells it back and I pull out of the driveway.

——————————————

"My bad nigga." I mug Dayvon cause he was mad at me for being like five minutes behind.

"Just shut up bro." He says and I give him a stank face.

"You shut up." I say before my doctor comes in. "Good afternoon Mom and Dad." She smiles at us making me return a smile.

Dayvon just nodded.

"How are you feeling today?" She asks while putting on hand sanitizer then grabbing gloves. "I'm just a little nauseous and sleepy." I say making her nod.

"For your nausea I can't give you something." She says making me nod.

"When can we get da gender?" Dayvon finally speaks up. "We'll see if I can tell." She smiles and I lay back.