𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿𝘀.
𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱.

𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒

"You told him yet?" Nelly asks me as we look through clothes. It's been a month since everything went down, meaning I was two months pregnant and I have yet to talk to Dayvon.

"Yesss Nelly. Why wouldn't I?" I lie and continue to look. "How he responded?" She asks. "He was happy." I shrug and I look at her side eyeing me.

"I'm deadass." I laugh.

"Ite." She shrugs but I know she not convinced.

"Let's just go. My mama want us there by 3." I shake my head.

My mama was having a small barbecue and she needed us there so we can help.

——————————

"Where dis go?" I asked my mama holding to-go plates. "Rite there." She points where they go and I sit them down. After that I go sit on the couch and lay my head on Ben's shoulder.

"You good?" He asks making me nod. "Just tired and hot." I shrug.

"Take that damn hoodie off then." He laughs and I just shake my head.

I'm wearing it so y'all don't see the pudge I got. Which I just notice by the way.

"DADDY DUCE IN DIS BITCH!" Duce comes in scaring me.

"STOP YELLING IN MY DAMN HOUSE!" My mama yells making me laugh.

"ALISSA PLEASE!" He yells back and comes sit in the living room wit Nelly following behind him.

"Nelly control ya dog!" My mama yelled and Duce mugged the air.

"Anyways hey fat bitch. Hey broke nigga." Duce looks at me then Ben.

"Nigga who broke?" Ben looks around and Duce points at him. "You fool."

"Nah you might be broke not me." Ben shakes his head. "Whatever helps you sleep at night." He shrugs and I just registered what he said to me.

"Fat?" I look at him wit my face scrunched up. "I hate a late reaction type bitch." He shakes his head and then Brandon walks in the living room sitting next to Nelly.

"I'm not coming over here no more." He huffs crossing his arms. "Why?" Nelly asks him. "She just playing and kiss me in my mouth." He says wiping his face.

"Who?" I ask knowing he finna say my mama or Nanna.

"Nanna!" He exclaims then looks at me. "Why would she do dat?" Ben adds. "Ion know." He shakes his head and then looks at the tv.

"Boy you slow!" Duce laughs making us join. "And Adonis you got stupid hair. Look like a palm tree on ya head." Brandon throws back making Duce stop laughing but we keep laughing.

"My hair is fashion. Shut up short stack." He smacks his lips. "I might be taller than you by the time I turn 15." Brandon mugs him.